Music in the Lab

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
one of my new favorite bands. a band that came up from nothing and only backed themselves without the help of a label. if you like rock music, check these guys out. not only is it rock, they also have positive messages in their music... also, i only listen to this music with my headphones since almost 99% of my co-workers look down on me for listening to metal/rock... tsk... so sad that they don't appreciate talent :)

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Posted this one before, but...

Is it live?

Or is it Memorex? :)

View attachment 40583

Great find on that one on a great song. Another LP I have in the crate. Yes that’s Bout as close to original you could find except for some applause in it , and 18more seconds.😁
Reminds me of when I saw the Cars in concert. Was like they stood there while the album was playing 🙄

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yep, and we're just sitting here smiling, sitting on our sack of seeds :)

I was in Mrs. Carltons 4th grade the year that song came out and Shauna McCullough brought the 45 to school…
I don’t think we had the slightest idea what it was about but we played it about 9,000 times.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was in Mrs. Carltons 4th grade the year that song came out and Shauna McCullough brought the 45 to school…
I don’t think we had the slightest idea what it was about but we played it about 9,000 times.

That's a nice childhood memory, as well as the details about it that you remember :)
Funny how some of those things, those memories, stick with us.

Top Bottom