Millbox DGShape Version

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know the password to access the Strategy Options in Millbox DGShape version? When pressing the keyboard combination ctrl+alt+7.

thanks

N

Nazar

Reaction score
Millbox can't show you the strategy. To do it you have to open the expert mode, which actually starts a sum3d. Or you can find in the installation folder, file name is camwinc.exe

N

Nazar

Reaction score
In millbox type enable, and the icon that looks like a gear will appear at the bottom right area

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
In millbox type enable, and the icon that looks like a gear will appear at the bottom right area
I tried that before it doesn’t work on 2021 version. Thank you though

N

Nazar

Reaction score
I had similar issues whith the ICam milbox edition for imes icore. So I had to type enable then close the program and open it again

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
I had similar issues whith the ICam milbox edition for imes icore. So I had to type enable then close the program and open it again
It says password incorrect. Is that what you got?

N

Nazar

Reaction score
Also you may need to type it with the Caps Lock on

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Its weekend off. So i will try it tomorrow. If it doesn’t work i might have to contact cimsystem for support.

We had a problems on going for months and moths with parting lines and bur marks. So i tried the dgshape version will roland strategy and burs. And it is just working fine, milled it without any lines and marks.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
My reseller doesn’t support other version of millbox, they have their own version and that is my problem with them for support. They won’t even tell me the password. Im going to step away from them for sure with this millbox and bur purchasing.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
And why you need access to strategy?
I need to enable or make some changes/activate the post brush cleaning and stuff. One molar crown on 12mm disc takes 35mins to mill on dgshape millbox, but my reseller version takes lesser i think. So i would best contact cims

N

Nazar

Reaction score
If you swith the strategy and tools also, it could be the issues with the non Roland tools

N

Nazar

Reaction score
It is cause of the step increment in the strategy, less increment better quality, but take longer time, also may be the cause of the small feedrate. But you can change that only through sum3d

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Thats what i think the issue with tools. My reseller manufactured their own tools and we used them and it diff from roland tools in shapes. Inhave attach their tools look at it and its diff.

Attachments

• DC842E5F-CF45-4260-8756-9BB99DBFED4C.jpeg
    DC842E5F-CF45-4260-8756-9BB99DBFED4C.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 5
N

Nazar

Reaction score
For 3 flutes tools you need to decrease the spindle rpm

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
It is cause of the step increment in the strategy, less increment better quality, but take longer time, also may be the cause of the small feedrate. But you can change that only through sum3d
Thats true. DgShape version will be perfectly tweaked for the roland mills. My reseller version probably tweaked for making more money, not support others use only their product. Even the multilayer gardients are locked i tried changing the colors.

N

Nazar

Reaction score
Don't change them, you can create your own disk and make any kind of gradient you want there

Top Bottom