Microwave dentures

L

Lettie101

Reaction score
Hey does anyone hear use microwave method to make dentures complete and partial? I use lucitone 199. When I use the acrydig I have no porosity but when I microwave I do have some. Anyone else have this problem?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hey does anyone hear use microwave method to make dentures complete and partial? I use lucitone 199. When I use the acrydig I have no porosity but when I microwave I do have some. Anyone else have this problem?
I have been using GC microwaveable acrylic for over 22 years now. That is the only acrylic I use. Not cheap but calculating labor and equipment it saves a lot of money.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
There are specific instructions to microwave the Lucitone, such as calibrating the cheap microwave that may not have a way to calibrate to the exact temp. There are other acrylics that aren't so fussy. It's been a long time since I looked, but there were instructions online for this somewhere unless they have been pulled like other DPly products.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
There are specific instructions to microwave the Lucitone, such as calibrating the cheap microwave that may not have a way to calibrate to the exact temp. There are other acrylics that aren't so fussy. It's been a long time since I looked, but there were instructions online for this somewhere unless they have been pulled like other DPly products.
Found them.