Micron P305: anybody using it?

richm

richm

Reaction score
Are you the same richm that works at Digital Dental somethingorother in Scottsdale Arizona?

Yes, I was a consultant for Digital Dental in Scottsdale.

@richm just one basic question which slicer vs support generator is part of your bundle ??

There is an onboard slicer, and we also include and train on ChiTu for Mac and Windows. We are 100% open, so we also have customers who use formware and other slicers and support generation software.

Any resellers in europe?

We are a direct seller, and we only sell (and more importantly support) the printer in North America. No distribution outside of North America.

B

Bubba

Reaction score
Compared to the Formlabs 2, their website claims that it's got a 16% bigger build plate, 10x faster build speed, 2x better resolution, it's smaller, and open to all manufacturer's resins. And it's under $5K. Sounds a bit too good to be true. So, is anybody using it? If so, what are your thoughts?
I am the owner of a lab in Southern Calif. I purchased a P305 printer about a year ago. Finally getting some training was difficult because of Covid. After almost a year of struggling with this machine we are finally getting a few good prints but it's inconsistent Trying to get help from Micron is impossible. We get to a point where were having a problem and I can't reach anyone through email, text, or phone call. They never get back to me. I want to use a printer but I feel I may have to find another with better support.

D

derrickc

Reaction score
Anybody know of a good DLP resin printer that's American made?

Wainwright

Wainwright

Reaction score
Anybody know of a good DLP resin printer that's American made?
I'm not sure about actually made in the USA, but a few come to mind as being USA based companies; 3DSystems - Nextdent 5100, Stratasys - Origin (they acquired them, cali based),Desktop Health (formally Envisiontec),and lastly not DLP but a USA based company who manufacturers their resins in Ohio and designs their tech/software from the ground up Formlabs

Top Bottom