Micron P305: anybody using it?

SmileRX

SmileRX

Compared to the Formlabs 2, their website claims that it's got a 16% bigger build plate, 10x faster build speed, 2x better resolution, it's smaller, and open to all manufacturer's resins. And it's under $5K. Sounds a bit too good to be true. So, is anybody using it? If so, what are your thoughts?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Compared to the Formlabs 2, their website claims that it's got a 16% bigger build plate, 10x faster build speed, 2x better resolution, it's smaller, and open to all manufacturer's resins. And it's under $5K. Sounds a bit too good to be true. So, is anybody using it? If so, what are your thoughts?
dont have much info on it, but the form3 is a bigger plate and under $5k too. just sayin
those do look nice. wish i knew someone using it. hopefully someone chimes in

3dPrinteddentalmodels

dont have much info on it, but the form3 is a bigger plate and under $5k too. just sayin
those do look nice. wish i knew someone using it. hopefully someone chimes in
There is a lot of smoke and mirrors regarding the Form 3. I really don't think it will be out until some time next year and having looked at the mechanisms they are using to deliver the laser scanning system I can see issues with accuracy and tray wear and tear.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

There is a lot of smoke and mirrors regarding the Form 3. I really don't think it will be out until some time next year and having looked at the mechanisms they are using to deliver the laser scanning system I can see issues with accuracy and tray wear and tear.
i could be wrong, but i think some have already been delivered... @Wainwright can probably shed some light on that

• Informative
Reactions: JMN
Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom