Microlayering "Basic Kit"

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
what product does GC have that is like miyo? just curious since i have GC ceramics in the lab. i want to test it side by side with miyo
You know what we do is an art. You do it your way with what you like and I do it my way with what I like. I might do with GC what you can do with Miyo. Each has his talents.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
You know what we do is an art. You do it your way with what you like and I do it my way with what I like. I might do with GC what you can do with Miyo. Each has his talents.
so you cant tell me what material GC has thats the same as Miyo? art or not you said i can do the same with GC and i want to know how and with what material of theirs. ive not been able to do the same with any other ceramic type materials ive found.
thats not to say i cant bake 2-5 layers of ceramic on a crown and make it look nice. its to say that theres no option like Miyo on the market, nor has there been to my knowledge....but if there is as you claim, please tell me so i can try it out. i will post my honest results here for you and all to see. with pics.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
So....gc luster paste is not the same as Miyo. I can't applay it in similar way ? What about GC Spectrum ?
Can i buy Miyo in europe ?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
So....gc luster paste is not the same as Miyo. I can't applay it in similar way ? What about GC Spectrum ?
Can i buy Miyo in europe ?
no, lustre paste is not the same as miyo. not even close. i would imagine you can get miyo in europe...but thats a question for @KIM