Medit scanner - models

M

macminn

Reaction score
Anyone have a model holder for the Medit scanners? We just got some putty which works fine on most cases, but heavier models fall off easily. Looking for something more secure.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Forget about those holders and order the new model holder, no putty needed ..

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
ah...., you will fall over backwards after hearing how much Medit wants for their precious model holder fixture.

OVER $1000!! I think it was $1300 my cost as a distributor! I told then to shove it up their a55 and I would make my own.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
ah...., you will fall over backwards after hearing how much Medit wants for their precious model holder fixture.

OVER $1000!! I think it was $1300 my cost as a distributor! I told then to shove it up their a55 and I would make my own.

You mean something is actually more expensive then 3Sahpe? I think I paid 300 each for the ones I have and I about fell out when I paid that much.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Dose the Medit scanner come with holder?, or if you buy an extra holder?.

C

charles007

Reaction score
My Medit (reseller,Dental Arts LAB) came with 1 putty style model holder and 2 of the newer vice/screw model holders which are really nice to use... fast and no worries about the model moving or falling off..

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Charles, all the scanners come with that as well as an articulated model holder clamp-thingy and a multi-die fixture from all resellers

In total, you get FIVE fixtures!

Some older scanners were missing the articulated model holder perhaps? The cost is very high for that fixture set purchased seperatly.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Scott I realize that, don't know what point your trying to make other than high costs. All those parts came with my scanner.. and I hate the putty style holders, there Old School now/out dated..

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
You mean something is actually more expensive then 3Sahpe? I think I paid 300 each for the ones I have and I about fell out when I paid that much.

-You get five fixtures for around $1300.
Don't worry Tyler, still cheaper than 3shape if you do the math.
Also, we can scan articulated model sets. Another bonus IMO.