Looking for Lab Looking for Removable Lab

K

Katie Morse Day

Reaction score
Hey guys- I don't do removables and our office is looking to outsource (within US)- does anyone have any rec's?

We're located in PA, if that helps but doesn't matter to us if we need to ship

Looking for 2 week turn around for each process step, for the occasional cast/ valplast partial, and immediate full denture (ebbs and flows to be about 10-15 a year).

Moving away from Glidewell- terrible comms, constantly losing/ mixing up cases and ill-fitting work.

Feel free to DM- Thanks!!
I see that a few months have gone by since you posted originally. If you are still in the market for a removable outsourcing partner, we are in Northeastern Ohio. www.morsedentallab.com I can shoot you some numbers if you email through our site.

M

mtnjo

Reaction score
Hey guys- I don't do removables and our office is looking to outsource (within US)- does anyone have any rec's?

Looking for 2 week turn around for each process step, for the occasional cast/ valplast partial, and immediate full denture (ebbs and flows to be about 10-15 a year).

Moving away from Glidewell- terrible comms, constantly losing/ mixing up cases and ill-fitting work.

Hello,

My name is Josey Linskey and I operate Bone Dental Lab under Prosthodontist Dr. Sven Bone in Bozeman, MT. This is the second denture and full arch dental lab I have opened. We do digital, and traditional workflows. I would love to connect. You can contact me at [email protected]. I think you would be happy with our turnaround and the quality and communication of a small lab. I will send you a dm as well

Josey

D

d&l dental lab

Reaction score

Hello,

We are a dental lab in PA between NY city and Phila. Our removable technician has more than 25 years of traditional denture experience. we use local messenger which deliver case overnight.

Feel free to send message

Thanks

C

Candy

Reaction score

Gillmor Dental Lab-1-315-597-1167 Ask for Ron
Call Us

C

Candy

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Josey Linskey and I operate Bone Dental Lab under Prosthodontist Dr. Sven Bone in Bozeman, MT. This is the second denture and full arch dental lab I have opened. We do digital, and traditional workflows. I would love to connect. You can contact me at [email protected]. I think you would be happy with our turnaround and the quality and communication of a small lab. I will send you a dm as well

Josey
Gillmor Dental Lab Quality driven call us 1-315-597-1167
Ask for Ron

C

Candy

Reaction score
Gillmor Dental Lab (Quality driven) call us 1-315-597-1167
Ask for Ron

Top Bottom