Have skills? Looking for a change? Oregon Dental Lab hiring Implant coordinator + more

U

Unbreakable Bonds

Reaction score
Good day, Everyone. Unbreakable Bonds is a growing dental lab in Southern Oregon. We're looking to hire for several positions. Implant Coordinator, Ceramist, Ortho tech and Removable tech. For more information please visit https://unbreakablebonds.com/jobs.html or call us at 541-779-6503.

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
How’s cost of living there and are you hiring a cad tech?

doug

doug

Reaction score
Welcome to the bored!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what do you mean by implant co-ordinator? what would that entail?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Co ordinating implants ? Hmmmm2
yeah but what does that even mean? you get green implants if you have hazel eyes?

implants are inserted by size?

if you are making a FMR for a fat person you get all nobel 6.0?

what part of implantology is co-ordination?

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
yeah but what does that even mean? you get green implants if you have hazel eyes?

implants are inserted by size?

if you are making a FMR for a fat person you get all nobel 6.0?

what part of implantology is co-ordination?
Pretty sure fat people are supposed to get a wide neck.

U

Unbreakable Bonds

Reaction score
what do you mean by implant co-ordinator? what would that entail?
Good question. We're looking for a tech skilled and knowledgeable in implants to finish 8-10 high end implant cases a day, Other duties include assisting doctors with treatment planning, and coordinating ordering and maintaining a stock of appropriate parts and components for those types of cases. If you'd like to know more our number is 541-779-6503. Give us a call!

U

Unbreakable Bonds

Reaction score
How’s cost of living there and are you hiring a cad tech?
We're looking for CAD techs yes, feel free to send us a resume to [email protected]. The cost of living is about the same as the national average across the board. It would depend on where you're coming from, however. 4.79 for a gallon of gas this week. Quality of life is good. and the surrounding area is very outdoorsy.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I should add that We work 4 10-hour days usually
If I may ask, what is included in these 8-10 cases? Stain and glazing? Does high-end mean layered? Doing them from start to finish? I am not a candidate for this position, but I am curious.

U

Unbreakable Bonds

Reaction score
If I may ask, what is included in these 8-10 cases? Stain and glazing? Does high-end mean layered? Doing them from start to finish? I am not a candidate for this position, but I am curious.
Our production department would provide the tech in this position with sintered crowns. We mainly use full zirconia, but we also provide PFZ, emax, and LiSi press crowns. So yes, stain and glaze of single and multiple unit cases. Also, an emphasis on quality and production control.

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
55k to 75k seems a bit low for expecting high end technicians. Especially considering a 16 year old can go get a job at Taco Bell in a low cost of living area nowadays and get paid 20 an hour. Is 75k the max salary?

Last edited:
U

Unbreakable Bonds

Reaction score
55k to 75k seems a bit low for expecting high end technicians. Especially considering a 16 year old can go get a job at Taco Bell in a low cost of living area nowadays and get paid 20 an hour. Is 75k the max salary?
It all depends on your skillset and ability to produce a quality product! Send us a resume and lets talk.

Top Bottom