Looking for Lab Looking for Removable Lab

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
Hey guys- I don't do removables and our office is looking to outsource (within US)- does anyone have any rec's?

We're located in PA, if that helps but doesn't matter to us if we need to ship

Looking for 2 week turn around for each process step, for the occasional cast/ valplast partial, and immediate full denture (ebbs and flows to be about 10-15 a year).

Moving away from Glidewell- terrible comms, constantly losing/ mixing up cases and ill-fitting work.

Feel free to DM- Thanks!!

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I agree...you can find a lab much closer to PA to get ill-fitting, mixed-up work within 2 weeks.
Happy Hunting

Pat_L

Pat_L

Reaction score
Bertram Dental in Wisconsin, America’s Dental in Belton MO, Studio 32 in Texas, Chromeworks in Chico CA.

F

FRESERO TECh

Reaction score
Hey guys- I don't do removables and our office is looking to outsource (within US)- does anyone have any rec's?

Looking for 2 week turn around for each process step, for the occasional cast/ valplast partial, and immediate full denture (ebbs and flows to be about 10-15 a year).

Moving away from Glidewell- terrible comms, constantly losing/ mixing up cases and ill-fitting work.

try Utah Valley Dental Lab in Lindon Utah. they do all this services and they been in the bussines for more than 30 years giving service to in and out of USA. talk to Kent their phone is 801-373-4750. or [email protected]

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

sent you a private message. feel free to get in touch, we are happy to discuss options with you.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Not to bash Bertram but they are having some difficulties making due dates right now. Heavy load of work is causing challenges. We don't know when we are getting our cases back from them at this moment. Hope they can work through it soon.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not giving dates either. I don't consider it bashing. I call it free market. Want better services? Labs should bill double to pay for infrastructure. Want to keep it cheap? Get in line. This isnt the 1980s anymore. Demand has exceeded capacity last couple years and will only get worse.

Last edited:
rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Not looking for cheap work and not bashing, expressing frustration. Looking for someone who can deliver to me good work in a predicable schedule. I don't want "we will get it to you when we can". My clients would not be happy with me if I told them I will get them their case whenever. My clients want to know when they can schedule their patients. Especially a removable case with the clinic trying to schedule multiple appointment for their patients.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Your right. Everyday life is frustrating anymore.
Rofl
I've been in this business almost 30 years and the last 3 have made the future unpredictable.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Not to bash Bertram but they are having some difficulties making due dates right now. Heavy load of work is causing challenges. We don't know when we are getting our cases back from them at this moment. Hope they can work through it soon.
we still stick to our schedule as much as possible. we make calls for more time if needed...and when we cant bump a day or two back we just make it happen.
we also charge for rush cases. and lately everything is being rushed by either the offices or patients.. oh well! bring it on!

C

CountryDentalLab

Reaction score

We are located in Alabama and do nothing but removables. www.CountryDentalLabInc.com

N

NP Jason

Reaction score
We are located in Alabama and do nothing but removables. www.CountryDentalLabInc.com

May be we can talk, please feel free to contact me

F

Fullservice

Reaction score

FYI. It’s far easier to outsource c&b than dentures , with so much back and forth it can drive a person nuts. You could start a case (a denture). In January and finally go to finish in March, their are ways to shorten a lot of that, but some old farts, I’m sorry,I mean dentists. Won’t change technics they’ve done for 40 years. Good luck you’ll find someone. Theirs lots of great labs and techs out their.

N

NP Jason

Reaction score

Hi, Let's talk about details, our lab is 20 years in this field.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Pacific Dental Arts, Olympia, WA.

E

EmiKitty

Reaction score
tsdlab.com

We are located in Sanford, FL and regularly ship to out of town locations. We would be happy to help.

mshiss

mshiss

Reaction score
Happy to send you shipping labels and price info. Quick turnaround. PM me. Asheville, NC.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Happy to send you shipping labels and price info. Quick turnaround. PM me. Asheville, NC.
hello from across the mountains! what lab are you from in Asheville?

Top Bottom