Reaction score
Austria?

67174688.jpg

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
It's made by Klema in Austria

And then there is a company called 'Chemichel AG' in Liechtenstein, which fabricates porcelain for many different companies. So, technically it is possible that GC gets it from there too...

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Thats interesting that this is made in liechtenstein, I used to live about 20 minutes from schaan and I can tell you there is not a lot of industry there. Ivoclar being one of the biggest companies, certainly the biggest dental company in the area. I see no reason that GC would be in that area.. its a country about the size of your backyard. Tayeb where did you read that? All it says on the bottle is made in EU

See my response above...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
ThefLabGuys patriotism aside, does it matter where it is made? It isn't made in the U.S., but as long as they aren't using slave children to make it, who cares?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i tell you who cares.

your Food and Drug administration, as well as Customs and Imports, and at least 2 more bureaus and boards that i can't recall off the tip of my tongue.

luckily nobody else in the world gives a damn.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
i tell you who cares.

your Food and Drug administration, as well as Customs and Imports, and at least 2 more bureaus and boards that i can't recall off the tip of my tongue.

luckily nobody else in the world gives a damn.
I'm pretty sure the material is FDA approved.....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah but wrap your head around this: there was a time when it wasn't. and now it is.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
yeah but wrap your head around this: there was a time when it wasn't. and now it is.
There was a time when you weren't and now you are, pre-CHL, if you will. Were we better off then or now?
Wrap that around your pipe and smoke it.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no, i have always been.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Vaduz so schoen, interesting article. I didnt realize Jensen had ties in Europe. High quality stuff comes out of this area, people take pride in what they do still.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I will say, the price is VERY enticing on the ingots (ivoclar we pay $135 a sleeve) (Nowak sells LiSi sleeves at $75 - with the buy 3 get 1 free special going on).
...ummm quoted me at $99 this morning.. Still a little less expensive than Ivoclar.. They are currently out of MT A shades till next week.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
...ummm quoted me at $99 this morning.. Still a little less expensive than Ivoclar.. They are currently out of MT A shades till next week.
Are they still running the buy 3, get 1 free special?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I got a feeling that Ivoclar is feeling some pressure...I had a visit from their rep this morning trying to sweet talk me into buying a larger ingot order for a "bargain" price...o_O

Top Bottom