LiSi (Questions)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
so this is an ingot system to press ... and a layering porc?
Yes, almost identical to the way pentron, e.max, etc...does their process

But you do bring up a 'dislike' for this system, I don't think the millable ingots are available for this system, yet.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
so this is an ingot system to press ... and a layering porc?
yes,both similar to emax

I tell you that if GC comes out with a better quality shade guide to those cheap plastic ivoclar ones then I'm all in!!!!!
If I break a tab then don't make me buy another complete set @ $200. That psssss me off.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im a big GC fan, in fact its the only porcelain , other than emax, that Ive used since I opened my lab, over 10 years. I just cant piss all over ivoclar like they havent done anything to make me money for a decade. Emax is a great product and just like zirconia its great to have options. I will use the ingot that works best for the case.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
GC shade guides arent any better, the tabs always fall off. They also run about 250 each.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool . But I'm not really that big of a fan of pressables.
I would rather mill then press any day of the week.

The newer high translucency Zirconia materials are only getting better.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
GC shade guides arent any better, the tabs always fall off. They also run about 250 each.

Thanks, now I can be miserable for the rest of the day.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
OH, we have jokes now :)...nice one ps2thtec

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have been using LISI initial over Emax for a while now and I like it, both Emax and GC LISI are made in Liechtenstein , I am not surprised if both are made at the same plant!. GC is a Japanese company you know?!.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have been using LISI initial over Emax for a while now and I like it, both Emax and GC LISI are made in Liechtenstein , I am not surprised if both are made at the same plant!. GC is a Japanese company you know?!.

So lab guy has been using foreign products? What kind of patriot is he anyway?:eek:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Thats interesting that this is made in liechtenstein, I used to live about 20 minutes from schaan and I can tell you there is not a lot of industry there. Ivoclar being one of the biggest companies, certainly the biggest dental company in the area. I see no reason that GC would be in that area.. its a country about the size of your backyard. Tayeb where did you read that? All it says on the bottle is made in EU

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Thats interesting that this is made in liechtenstein, I used to live about 20 minutes from schaan and I can tell you there is not a lot of industry there. Ivoclar being one of the biggest companies, certainly the biggest dental company in the area. I see no reason that GC would be in that area.. its a country about the size of your backyard. Tayeb where did you read that? All it says on the bottle is made in EU
I stand to be corrected. EU = 28 countries and Liechtenstein comes to mind.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It's made by Klema in Austria

Top Bottom