Lab Software... The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am currently using Magic Touch, and about 5% of the program is great and useful but the other 85% is useless and cumbersome. It is not intuitive at all. What Programs are you guys currently running. My main needs are for it to be able to handle between 400-600 units per day that are almost all shipped. I also need a program that integrates flawlessly with FedEx (UPS is not an option),as well as quickbooks, and have bar-code capability.

neila

neila

Reaction score
Not sure which version of Magic Touch you are using... we handle 500 plus cases a day using CPM, it integrates seamlessly with Purolator and we use barcodes for everything. The shipping manager that is part of the program handles all of our shipments , local as well as courier.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
DLCPM Enterprise Version 9.4.21.4.
It definately does the job, however its reporting is a major pain, there are to many useless reports and not intuitive at all. Im Looking into Labstar.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
ask evident for a demo, cloud based, easy to use and great support.

J

JarretSchwartz

Reaction score
I use Atlanta Based and it's integration with FedEx is decent. You can pass along virtually any shipment info needed.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
there are many threads about this topic, you should search them.
depending on your size and needs.....LabStar or Evident seem to be some of the best for the buck.
i am a very happy LabStar user.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
looks like we will be going with labstar
Thanks for all the suggestions

Top Bottom