Jensen Webinar Today/Imagine H Transluceny Zir@3pm EST

C

charles007

Reaction score
In case you didn't get the word, Jensen is doing a Webinar today/May 15 @ 3pm EST and it should help us in learning more about using Imagine and how to talk to our accounts about reasons why to use it compared to LD. Jensen told me its more of an awareness and marketing of Imagine.
Another coloring Webinar will be given next week if you missed yesterdays webinar like me..
No, I'm not paid for this reminder !

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Charles I thought you were a CubeX2 guyHmmmm2

C

charles007

Reaction score
Charles I thought you were a CubeX2 guyHmmmm2

I'm a ceramist slut, I'm always looking for anything better, stronger, improved and prettier... ;) and saves on labor..

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this thread, Charles, as I forgot yesterdays, too, and was reminded of today's by your thread. I even wrote it on the calendar...but at times I even forget to look at that. Time to set the phone alarm :)

C

charles007

Reaction score
Tad, I'm really a Jensen products guy and planning to switch back to Creation CC, and change to ZI-CT, XT & Imagine zirconia..

Jensen has always had 5 star support... ;)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what Peter Pizzi has for us with his upcoming, to be announced, Imagine webinar.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
oh come on/ use your imagination.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Well, Charles... I like trying out new materials too.. But switching to XT?.. Bad move, switching from CZR?.. Why? Plus there is lots of costs involved. You asked me for the rock bottom lowest prices to mill CubeX2 for you, and I did it for you. And now just like that you want to switch?? Jensen is a good company for sure. I have Lava Plus Liquids and just order some Imagine to try out.. But to say I m switching, no way. I will offer both CubeX2 and Imagine, but as Jensen is.... The Imagine FCZ cost and labor with be a lot higher then CubeX2.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Well, Charles... I like trying out new materials too.. But switching to XT?.. Bad move, switching from CZR?.. Why? Plus there is lots of costs involved. You asked me for the rock bottom lowest prices to mill CubeX2 for you, and I did it for you. And now just like that you want to switch?? Jensen is a good company for sure. I have Lava Plus Liquids and just order some Imagine to try out.. But to say I m switching, no way. I will offer both CubeX2 and Imagine, but as Jensen is.... The Imagine FCZ cost and labor with be a lot higher then CubeX2.
Sorry Charles, this is not the place to air this. CubeX2 are coming out sweet. The 10 from last night sing, trying some Tanaka Inc 1 & 2 and inc. grey. Using DTs Bio Z shades on A1, B1, C1, and D2.

Top Bottom