Ivoclar Heating Muffles?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what the Ivoclar muffle part numbers are and which furnaces, if any, use the same muffle? The part numbers aren’t in any of my owner’s manuals and I can’t seem to fine them online? Anyone know?
I have a P80, P95, P100 and an EP500.

C

[email protected]

Reaction score
The part number I have for the muffle is Ref #559724 and I have two brand new ones on the shelf. i no longer use the furnace and if you need one let me know. $75 each.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The part number I have for the muffle is Ref #559724 and I have two brand new ones on the shelf. i no longer use the furnace and if you need one let me know. $75 each.
Do you know which furnaces that fits Chris? All of them?

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Do you still have the muffle for programat p100

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have one for sale in the classifieds section, not sure of the part number now..

M

molarmaker

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200821-071446.png
    Screenshot_20200821-071446.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 30
M

Michael @ Beyer Dental la

Reaction score
Im looking for a muffle for the programat p80. Need 110volts

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you can't find new, I have a used one around here. I bought a used p80 some time ago and since i didn't know how old the muffle was I bought a new one. This one worked when I put it away in the box.

M

Reaction score
If you can't find new, I have a used one around here. I bought a used p80 some time ago and since i didn't know how old the muffle was I bought a new one. This one worked when I put it away in the box.
How much?

G

gdp7777

Reaction score
I have an Ivoclar p80 muffle. If you are interested.

N

Nenad

Reaction score
If you have mufle still can you sell tom I'm in Canada postal code V3J 3P5 ,can you calculate and give me total

M

Reaction score
I need p80 muffle

Top Bottom