Itsoclear - a clear clasp

toothwiz

toothwiz

Reaction score
Anyone using these clasps from Keystone...what do you think?

1896984_10152133813478876_2070692012_n.jpg

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
I've tried these in the past, I never got good enough or confident enough to use them on a real case though. A lot more technique sensitive then they make them look and even when they look good they don't look as good as a injected clasp so just never caught on here.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
I use them. Use a heat gun to bend them. Use them for provisionals, takes about a minute to bend and position.

L

Letizia

Reaction score
These clasps do not look like they have enough retention on them of course I can't see it on a surveyor!

Hary

Hary

Reaction score
I use them they'r not so bad, when a dentist ask me about it I tell them its not like a wire clasp and it is breakable and they will pass that to the patient... I have done some 6 months ago and they still in the mouth.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Nice work! The clasps look good. What kind of teeth? I like the staining...how did you do that?

Thanks Wiz
The provisional was constructed using GC Naturecryl MC. The teeth are Tribos 501 by Gebdi Dental. Nowak sells them. The staining of pits and fissures is done with GC Gradia Intensive. I try to make everything provisional or not, as top shelf as possible.

toothwiz

toothwiz

Reaction score
Thanks Wiz
The provisional was constructed using GC Naturecryl MC. The teeth are Tribos 501 by Gebdi Dental. Nowak sells them. The staining of pits and fissures is done with GC Gradia Intensive. I try to make everything provisional or not, as top shelf as possible.

"I try to make everything provisional or not, as top shelf as possible." It's my way of thinking too.