Clasp bending outsourcing

Would you outsource flipper clasps and ortho wires (just the wire) for reasonable price?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Bend your own clasps wussies!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
LabRat23

LabRat23

Reaction score
We were spit balling here at the lab and we were saying if you could would you outsource to someone who would bend your flipper clasps and ortho wire for your cases if the bends were actually perfect and correct??? I felt if you were bending 20-30 clasps a day that would be a nice chunk of time for you to work on more important cases or work orders? (Remember this is a what if, so if its a perfect bend good quality work and you would never bend a flipper or ortho wire again would you?)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
That's what we call an ortho tech my friend.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Definitely not my favorite thing in the world to do either...it's not as bad as polishing a casted rpd partial but pretty damn close.
Got to love it when it grabs the felt wheel and bounces around the enclosure like the movie flubber. You freeze check to see if you still have fingers and hope nothing is bent.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Got to love it when it grabs the felt wheel and bounces around the enclosure like the movie flubber. You freeze check to see if you still have fingers and hope nothing is bent.
When a rag wheel catches it while polishing, just let it go. The partial can be replaced, your fingers, not so much!

Top Bottom