Issue- can’t mirror wrong Rx -iterror

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Case is #2 that office original Rx said 15. I’ve tried several times as I’ve done before with changing say a molar into a bicuspid on a bridge, but this doesn’t seem to work the same. Once case is entered by doc into (out of) align system, am I screwed?
See the screen shots..... this is in eXo.

E1DF04B9-1C6C-46A5-9ABC-B9FE03C8A5C9.jpeg 9FAC0AF0-E6F8-4C9A-A909-0AAE6FD5E18B.jpeg C771A523-4D03-48A3-99A5-3413109917A5.jpeg

UPDATE!!! So in Modeling, align noticed and changed the number which messed it up on my end. They reloaded the case and now it’s
showing correct.
So going back to original question, would it be possible to mirror it?? and resolve issue without having iT reload case so more of us can learn something?

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Heya, in that load custom model tooth, you can just click tooth #2 and have it pull in the correct shape if that's the only issue you're having.

Otherwise, you can change the case in the DB as a #2 and relaunch CAD. May need to change the # associated with the .margin or .xyz file in order to have it auto-import the margin though

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Heya, in that load custom model tooth, you can just click tooth #2 and have it pull in the correct shape if that's the only issue you're having.

Otherwise, you can change the case in the DB as a #2 and relaunch CAD. May need to change the # associated with the .margin or .xyz file in order to have it auto-import the margin though

Thanks Josh,
I tried numerous ways, changing the highlighted teeth in DB and rehighlighting to the #2side of quadrant , changing the notes box , and more. And yes one time was asked to mark a new margin but it outlined the occlusal. Nothing worked out. Strange when I opened the Load” window it gave me a #2 . WT...... just wish it would be an easy right click or something without having to call to have the case reloadedby their tech support people.

It’s tough to find good help (spit suckers).