Intra oral scanners

M

Michalis Tselepos

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am a dentist.I am intrested to buy intra oral digital scanner and a chairside milling machine.can you share with me your opinions?are now ane scanners with no anual fees?does anyone try condor scanner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
With all do respect,
you want us to advise you on how to avoid using a lab?

...and you don't want to pay any annual fees as well?

I suggest you check out used CERECs on Ebay. I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for.

CEREC is the best Party

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
chair side milling machine?

i hear good things about carestream

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am a dentist.I am intrested to buy intra oral digital scanner and a chairside milling machine.can you share with me your opinions?are now ane scanners with no anual fees?does anyone try condor scanner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's cool. I was just about to ask you for a reference for a good Denturist...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
to be truthful few of us as labs have any need to venture into chairside milling. we have industrial milling.

as labs we have invested already in the technology that produces the crowns of the future, for the very fact that you as a doc do not need the hassle of deploying this tech, retraining your staff, and re-hashing what we as labs already have down to a fine art.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
images

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
Before looking you need to consider the factors like its accuracy, its speed of output and its durability.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
save yourself the trouble... Go TRIOS, find a TRIOS capable lab.... go do what you went to school for, let others do what they are trained for. you will make more by seeing another patient vs. screwing around with CAD/CAM. you will basically be restricted to making temps unless you have
a porcelain oven
sintering oven
stains/ glazes
sand blaster
high speed/ low speed hand pieces
and a bunch of rarely used crap laying all around the lab

unless of course, you are also a Lab Tech... in which case, you wouldn't be asking us what system to use
another option? send me the 50k you are about to blow and i'll make you 10 crowns for free!
Banghead

RMNATL

RMNATL

Reaction score
With all do respect,
you want us to advise you on how to avoid using a lab?

...and you don't want to pay any annual fees as well?

I suggest you check out used CERECs on Ebay. I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for.

CEREC is the best Party

I laughed at this MUCH harder than I probably should have RoflRoflRofl

Also, Medit's Identica Blue can scan your impressions faster and easier than you can scan intraorally, with equal accuracy. Plus, you won't have to do any packing before you scan. Pair it with Exocad and a DWX-4, you'll be pushing 1-day emax crowns in no time. No annual fee either.

....you'll also be diverting your valuable chair time to being a digital lab technician, have fun Mr. Dentist Beer

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I laughed at this MUCH harder than I probably should have RoflRoflRofl

Also, Medit's Identica Blue can scan your impressions faster and easier than you can scan intraorally, with equal accuracy. Plus, you won't have to do any packing before you scan. Pair it with Exocad and a DWX-4, you'll be pushing 1-day emax crowns in no time. No annual fee either.

....you'll also be diverting your valuable chair time to being a digital lab technician, have fun Mr. Dentist Beer

I've reread this post a few times now and still am not sure if you are serious.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
is nit-wit in the dictionary?

Top Bottom