Implant ID help

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Pt. walked in yesterday, wants the implant restored. Whoever placed it has not kept any records ( kinda typical down here Dontknow )... . I am thinking MIS or some Zimmer knock-off. Any ideas ? TIA

mistery implant 1.png mistery implant 2.png

Karl60

Karl60

Reaction score
It's challenging to identify the implant without records. I'd recommend considering MIS or similar knock-off brands. It's crucial to gather more information for a precise restoration plan.

A

a3dl

Reaction score
Here is another one. No records available.
Looks to me like a Nobel replace trilobe. But again I'm just a dumb lab guy ya know

Attachments

• IMG_4096.jpg
    IMG_4096.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 23
bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Here is another one. No records available.
Looks to me like a Nobel replace trilobe. But again I'm just a dumb lab guy ya know
That's the way to play it.... Not your area of professional expertise as I am not an oral surgeon nor an implant manufacturer.

"However as a service, I can do the research as your agent, shall we say 100/hr??? "

G

giedental

Reaction score
Pt. walked in yesterday, wants the implant restored. Whoever placed it has not kept any records ( kinda typical down here Dontknow )... . I am thinking MIS or some Zimmer knock-off. Any ideas ? TIA

View attachment 44313 View attachment 44314
See if you can use this tool to identify it. Nifty website I found that I haven't had the chance to use yet.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, but you all do realize that we're talking about MacGyver here, and if needed, he'll make something with coconut shells, rubber bands, and steel wool to make it work. Go get em, 0_0 :)

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Just say "I dunno, I'm not an oral surgeon."
I wish I could do that, but we are the place to go in town, with no similar setups anywhere close. Have to have a solution for every situation...any I get to charge accordingly too ;)
See if you can use this tool to identify it. Nifty website I found that I haven't had the chance to use yet.
Is not there unfortunately
Yes, but you all do realize that we're talking about MacGyver here, and if needed, he'll make something with coconut shells, rubber bands, and steel wool to make it work. Go get em, 0_0 :)
Will try a bunch of impression copings, then see which one will match

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Steel wool????
Now you're just showing off