I need some wax copings

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I have a DWOS 3 series. My waxer is going on vacation in a couple of days. I would like to scan the copings and bridges she usually waxes. I use Wieland for my Zirconia milling, but they don't do wax. I need someone to print/mill some frameworks for me. The lab owner is very skeptical about outsourcing wax patterns so I really need to hit a home run here. Can anyone help?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I can do them for you for $5 a unit. We will print them.

brian1981

brian1981

Reaction score
I have a DWOS 3 series. My waxer is going on vacation in a couple of days. I would like to scan the copings and bridges she usually waxes. I use Wieland for my Zirconia milling, but they don't do wax. I need someone to print/mill some frameworks for me. The lab owner is very skeptical about outsourcing wax patterns so I really need to hit a home run here. Can anyone help?
I could definitely mill you what you need $5/unit (easy to work with milled wax)

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
lol i think the real question is where are you located, so as to pick the closest DLN member to avoid any high shipping rate.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Indianapolis. I will send it to you Parkway. My email is [email protected]. Can you send me some info on how to upload my stl files for you and to make sure I have the right design parameters?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Indianapolis. I will send it to you Parkway. My email is [email protected]. Can you send me some info on how to upload my stl files for you and to make sure I have the right design parameters?

Email sent, hell if y'all like them and want to do more prints and do more digital I'll give you a heck of a deal on our 3D Printer ;)

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Email sent, hell if y'all like them and want to do more prints and do more digital I'll give you a heck of a deal on our 3D Printer ;)
lol

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
They have a lot of nice toys. You can see all their digital toys in pics and videos on their website. Again, some really nice toys.. At least thats what I remember, now I think I may be getting my DLN members mixed...

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
CADWAXX wasn't bad, we used them 6 years ago on two MCXLs constantly. Even got shoulder bevel margins pretty good. Just not as good as what i can produce now on mickey mouse!! LOL

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
we never got one dang thing to fit nice off that stupid machine especially wax!
CADWAXX wasn't bad, we used them 6 years ago on two MCXLs constantly. Even got shoulder bevel margins pretty good. Just not as good as what i can produce now on mickey mouse!! LOL

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
really? what were your parameters? (not that it matters any more but just curious. We were using -40 on spacer. Because -100 was technically 0 right? or something like that...i havent touched 3.8 in so long....

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
+10 i think for e.max. −40 on zr, and we were smart enough/stupid enough to stop trying cadwax after 5 broken burs and zero fitting crowns. Heard about the ice in the tank but...too late.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we did ice in the tank, we used -20 on anteriors, -40 on posteriors. We had pretty good success, and the burs never really broke....the head and motors broke but that's also cuz i think we had the most hours run MCXL ever at that time.

Top Bottom