GC Initial MC

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
This week I got my hands on new complete kit of GC Initial MC. The offer was so good I couldn't refuse to buy it at 75% off original price. Right now I use inLine for pfm's but I'm exited to try GC. So if any of you use GC initial I would like to hear some feedback on this porcelain, pros and cons, vita 3d conversion chart for gc, etc.

A

AL1

Reaction score
I have been using a few shades of gcmc and I like it a lot. The shades appear to match the shade guide very well and it fires nice. I have been using creation for years its pretty technique sensitive.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Vadim,
GC has a nice 3D conversion chart if you don't already have it.

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Charles I just got it, GC really did a good job on this one. If anybody needs this file let me know.

A

AL1

Reaction score
What metal are you guys using for GCMC? I am using Argen`s Euro.

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
We are using Ivoclar Lodestar (51.5% Au 38.5 Pd silver free) we just switched from Wilkinson 52SF. I like Lodestar the only thing is Oxide is very dark and I have to opaque some times more than twice.

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
We are using Ivoclar Lodestar (51.5% Au 38.5 Pd silver free) we just switched from Wilkinson 52SF. I like Lodestar the only thing is Oxide is very dark and I have to opaque some times more than twice.

Here is the fix for that darker oxide. Plus these temps in and you will see a nice difference!

High Temp: 950C / Hold 5 minutes / NO Vacuum

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Will try it on Monday. Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Been using GCMC, PC, ZR, AL for about 5 years now, and its the best porcelain ive ever used. there are tons of modifiers that can be mixed for any colors you would ever need. the shades are dead on the vita shade guide. Low shrinkage, high flourescence. Best complete system on the market in my opinion.

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Here is the fix for that darker oxide. Plus these temps in and you will see a nice difference!

sixonice, your suggestion worked very well, I got nice dark gray oxide not black like I used to with Lodestar.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any problems using Argen`s Euro gold on GCMC?

artemis25

artemis25

Reaction score

Hi

I dont undersand where put this temp. In oxidation, in 1 opaquer, in 2 opaquer ?
Where ?
Thanks

K

kevinmelles

Reaction score
What metal are you guys using for GCMC? I am using Argen`s Euro.

I have been using a few shades of gcmc and I like it a lot. The shades appear to match the shade guide very well and it fires nice. I have been using creation for years its pretty technique sensitive.

Hi AL1. I am in between buying GCMC OR Inline One for my PFMS. Any suggestions?? TY.

K

kevinmelles

Reaction score
This week I got my hands on new complete kit of GC Initial MC. The offer was so good I couldn't refuse to buy it at 75% off original price. Right now I use inLine for pfm's but I'm exited to try GC. So if any of you use GC initial I would like to hear some feedback on this porcelain, pros and cons, vita 3d conversion chart for gc, etc.

Hi Vadim, since you tryied both system the GCMC, and Inline One. Which you do you like better??

v2thmaster

v2thmaster

Reaction score
Kevin, I like GCMC much better than InLine, GC is very easy to handle and restoration looks great.

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
it's been about a year or so that i've been working with GC and completely satisfied. From ease of build up, to PERFECT color matching, to stability under multiple fires, to bonding to the metal...

I

ilsbadly

Reaction score
Been using GC MC for almost 2 years now easy to handle, great results, still like InCeram for Zr's as the GC Zr doesnt seem to have a finnish as nice as the MC used all sorts for MC work but nothing comes close to the Initial the Lustre Paste kit is also a great kit if you want to do a posterior bridge the 'one body' system works really well