ExoCAD users: Freeform after Scanning and closing???

gatorteeth87

gatorteeth87

Reaction score
So I am running into this very annoying problem with ExoCAD where a number of the options available after right clicking on active units are no longer available after a case has been closed and re-opened with scene file. Recently, I have been having an employee do case entry and scanning for me and then I jump on later to design. Want to pull my hair out after doing antagonist cut-back and no longer can manipulate the crown!!

Has anyone found a solution for this?

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
when you open the case up, right click on the crown and choose "delete constructed parts",

next click "ok" in the pop-up. At this point the crown should be in grey color and it will let you freeform from here.

lets us know if this works.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Three options if you close the wizard during your work to do things manual you can save or not if you close him he starts at the same point where you closed him if you didn't save the changing s if you saved it he starts at the next point. If you click in the free field you have all options for all teeth , if you click on one teeth you have the options only for that one. If you finished your work with the wizard you have only the option free forming if you want to change other things you have to delete them and their are although a few options only the restoration or the whole things inlc. präp , min thickness an so on. Normally you you delete only the restoration so everything is still their you loose only the things you have done after slm at the connecting parts. If your not 100 % sure save your mod-elation as STL before you delete more things so you have the option to load it as situ and adapt the new modellation fast.

Attachments

• 2014-04-16_00002-001_DentalCadScreenshot2.png
    2014-04-16_00002-001_DentalCadScreenshot2.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 2014-04-16_00002-001_DentalCadScreenshot3.png
    2014-04-16_00002-001_DentalCadScreenshot3.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom