Exocad, How to import a new bite scan and reregister the positioning

V

Vitaliy

Reaction score
I have a generic Exocad and designed an 11 unit bridge and after try in with PMMA doctor changed the bite.

I removed the bite mesh and loaded a new bite mesh but i cant get to the "Register the Bite" screen.
Does anyone know how to do it?
I never done it before, is there an easy way to redo the bridge with new bite?

Thank you much!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
make a new lateral scan import register upper lower new adapt crowns done expert mode load new mesh drop down menu i think near the end import new lateral versus bite scan match old models in new bite depending how much the bite is off either freeform or save old modelation as off an use it as pre op and start partially new

first copy the whole folder via exocad inkl scan data than copy the old scene in the new folder( manual) and rename that all sings are the same than you can play save no fear the old folder is your insurance.

Last edited:
N

nunomrts

Reaction score
I have a generic Exocad and designed an 11 unit bridge and after try in with PMMA doctor changed the bite.

I removed the bite mesh and loaded a new bite mesh but i cant get to the "Register the Bite" screen.
Does anyone know how to do it?
I never done it before, is there an easy way to redo the bridge with new bite?

Thank you much!
Go to "expert mode" and add the new bite scan

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Save original scene>save a copy of that scene with new name>open the new name scene>add new bite as preop or viz mesh using add/delete mesh>align/register that to the jaw mesh> then using add/delete mesh again imoprt antagonist> replace...register to new bite antagonist. Make modifications as needed to your original restorations in freeform or if gross changes are necessary then you'll have to delete merged parts in expert mode and redo anatomic placement etc....

Top Bottom