EnvisionOne printing issues

Dorota

Dorota

Reaction score
Hello, fellow techs. We are having problems with printing. Every other case seems to be a misprint, just a thin first layer stuck to the bottom of a tray or printed with half of the incisal edges or simply distorted. We are having a hard time getting tech support to call us back. We got a new tray, nothing has changed, we checked for the oxygen levels, they are good. We changed materials and still no improvement. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have to add that the person that prints is not a technician but says he watched one print before he quit. There were no issues when the other tech was printing. I have zero experience with printers, but was hoping to get some answers. We are mostly printing AOX cases. Please, help!

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I get that when the resin isn't thoroughly mixed. I would filter the resin and clean the vat (tray). Then mix the resin with your resin mixer or, I mix by shaking the bottle for a couple of minutes.

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
That could be a range of things, post some pictures of what the failures look like, it'll help narrow it down.