EMAX or VITA VACUMAT 6000 MP

J

jijimon

Reaction score
usually when i have veneer cases i was sending it to my friend,s lab
since my friend's lab is relocated im finding it difficult to do my veneer cases
delayed appointment and fitting problems with the new lab
i have milling machine so crowns and bridges are not a problem for me
i use cheaper blocks when a dentist asks for emax
but i found out that veneers cannot be done with zirconia
so im planing to get a press
since i trust vita and the vita agency is very supportive here
i have 2 p300 porcelain furnaces from ivoclar
im not happy with the agency
so please advice
go for VITA VACUMAT 6000 MP or go for Emax,...
thanks

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
We are offering e.max for the past year . We have the Ivoclar EP 3000 . So far , we only had one failed pressing and it was our mistake . Every other time the result is perfect . Excellent fit , sealed margins 360 degrees . In my opinion e.max is the best product in dental technology . You can do crowns , bridges , but you already have a milling machine so this is not a problem for you . Veneers are perfect . And so much easier than the other techniques . And with etching , cementation is not a problem . Go for it and I would recommend Ivoclar's furnace . I has worked perfectly for us . Good luck .

J

jijimon

Reaction score
any Suggestions for vita or densl ply
yesterday i saw the densply furnace
multimat ntx press
touch screen, video and blah blah
very cheap
they are offering very long warranty etc

user name

user name

Reaction score
If you are looking for a Press, the most important feature is crack detection. I believe Ivoclar and Zubler are the only two. Maybe Dekema? You want an intelligent press function so the oven monitors itself rather than just going by the numbers. There are variables that you cant control like voltage fluctuations.

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
The 6000MP have a crack detection and pressing sensor. I press e.max with 6000MP and only change is that I use Zubler investment, because it is cheaper and i think better then ivoclar pressvest speed.

O

ounsih

Reaction score
The 6000MP have a crack detection and pressing sensor. I press e.max with 6000MP and only change is that I use Zubler investment, because it is cheaper and i think better then ivoclar pressvest speed.

Hello. We started using the 6000MP with e.max but seem to have a problem in the pressing/firing temperatures setting. Could you share the settings you are using so we can compare with our values? Thank you in advance.

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
Hello. We started using the 6000MP with e.max but seem to have a problem in the pressing/firing temperatures setting. Could you share the settings you are using so we can compare with our values? Thank you in advance.
Just got vita 6000mp, need info about settings for emax pressing please.

S

Stav33

Reaction score
Hi There

did you get an answer ? I just bought myself a VITA MP6000 as well and have the same probs )-: could you be so kind and let me know if you solved this!! had already 5 miss press!!!!

Thanks you in advance Stav

Anyone else who has a solution please????

Last edited:
S

Stav33

Reaction score
Arkhalon good day first of all!! Can you give me the settings? I will try with Microstar HS cause I cant get zubler investment that easy here in down under (Sydney).

Thanks heaps have a great day!

Stav

S

Stav33

Reaction score
apparently Microstar is the USA name for Zubler investment (German name ) can anyone confirm this??

Cheers

actittle

actittle

Señor Member
Reaction score
Microstar HS and Zubler 144 look like they might be made by the same company based on how they are packaged but I don't think they are the same formula. The liquid & water to powder ratios are different.

Microstar is my favorite investment for emax pressing, we get much better results than when we were using Ivoclar's PressVest.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
We have both a p300 and a vita 6000MP along with a p3000 press and a p5000 press and a 6000m sintering oven.

Both have pre programmed firing parameters for each companies material as well as open programs for custom programs. Both the oven in our lab perform great. obviously we did see a great increase in vitality when firing vita porcelain in the 6000MP over any of the other ovens we have. and the emax fires well in the 6000MP also. But it also fires great in the p300 oven. Maybe you need to calibrate the p300 it is a strong oven and works great with all other restorations as well. Both companies have great CS and I have never had an issue with either company.

I like the vpanel on the new vita oven line simple and easy to use touch screen plus you can have the oven and vpanel on opposite sides of the bench since it is connected to the oven via a CAT5 cable. also setting up the parameters for a new program on the vpanel is so easy and fast. I find it much easier over the p300. each oven has its pros and cons but in the end they both get the job done right in my opinion.

Seeing that you already have the p300's just get a vita 6000MP they are pretty cheap ask you sales rep if they have a display or demo model. that's how we got ours for dirt cheap with warranty!

S

Stav33

Reaction score
Thanks actittle
makes sense.
i ordered Microstar and hope will find a way to press in my Vac 6000MP did not have luck so far! )-:

stav

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
my press program now for 100 gramm ring. - raizing to 920,heating 15 min on 920 (celcium degrees) then
1step(5 min press at 3 atm) 2step(7 min of pessing at 3 atm.) the pressure at reductor must not be more then 1atm higher. had 2 mispressed inlays when decded to set more, reductor showed me 4,5 atm, and the pressure in the oven was automatically reduced to prevent damage, as I think.

Last edited:
S

Stav33

Reaction score
Thanks Alex!!! is this on Vac 6000mp ??? reductor is on the back of furnace or do you mean the regulator on the vac pump? not higher than 4 bar??

thanks heaps Stav

S

Stav33

Reaction score
Alex this is an article that I was finding on the net!!! your pressing time is longer than I had my one and the result was that I had no colour in a A1 pessing!!! it was just white and heaps of reaction layer!!!!!!!

"If the press time is too short, short margins will result; if it is too long, then there will be changes in colour and translucency or altered physical properties. In the case of lithium disilicate, press times that are too long will cause an excessive reaction layer. Some press furnaces use an automated process to stop the press program at the proper point to ensure a complete pressing without the adverse effects of excessive press time."

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
Yes, Vita 6000MP, and pressure in bar . I mean the regulator on the pump, also my press time seems long but it is maximum time, when the program starts- press parameters are calculating by the oven automatically depending of the situation, so the program is usually faster.

P.S. Sorry for my mistake, I just looked at the programm : 1st time 7 min( usually shorter),2nd time 3 min.

Last edited:
Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
apparently Microstar is the USA name for Zubler investment (German name ) can anyone confirm this??

Cheers

Zubler 144 is a special formulation of investment more advanced than Microstar HS. Similar in many respects, it is a newer better version of the same investment basically. In Europe I believe they call it Zubler HSPC in Australia, it might go by the same name. Microstar and Zubler are not really affiliated as they once were in the USA. Jensen now owns Microstar. Many of the Zubler products that were previously sold through Microstar are now sold Directly by Zubler USA.

IF you are interested in a pressing oven for e.max, our oven comes per-programed and is available in Australia. Just visit zubler Dentalgeräte for more information on the Zubler line of products investment and more. Cheers!

S

Stav33

Reaction score
Thanks Alex

I was pressing 1st time at 2.30 min and sec 1 min. had still oxidlayer on but not as heavy!! have to say that it must be the investment material as I am still waiting for delivery microstar!! I am using Vita investment material!! big step forward (-:

I notice that the program even at 2.30 min is shorter!!!!!! however it worked much much much beter!!!!!! thanks again!!Zstav

Top Bottom