E.max opal ingots

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I need input on these ingots. I have used them a couple of times and like them. In have 8&9 thin veneers patient has bleached. 7&10 are now very opalescent (beautiful) they look about HT-BL3 but very opalescent. Thickness about .04 mm. Nd2. Im thinking the Impulse 02.

FEEDBACK PLEASE.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Come on guys need some help. I'm pressing in an hour.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Probably to late for ya, but the Opals should be ideal for that case.

Ive used the Opal 2 for thin veneers and they work great as an enamel only replacement.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
What did you go with? I would have used the Impulse 2 as well.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Well i ended up using the opal 2 ingot. #8 was thinner and made me real nervous that the show thru would not be even enough and not match. i went to drs office for the the seating and after waiting 1/2 hour was about to miss another appt had to leave. i figuered I would be seeing them again for adjustment. When I got back to the office the message there was they went in great Pt. happy Dr. Happy and I have no idea how they really looked. you know to my eyes. Maybe I'll get some pics down the road. way to much drama.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I think it might be a good idea for us to post our experiences with these ingots as Ivoclar has no guidelines that I can find. If you all want we can use this thread. Just a thought.

I see great potential for these but only under the strictest conditions.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
You can get a DVD from Ivoclar which has loads of info from your rep (in the uk anyhoo!) That should help!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
They're not great, but here is a photo of Opal 1 (on left) and Opal 2 on an ND 1
for comparison OPAL1L OPAL2Rwo.jpg
OPAL1L OPAL2Rwo.jpg

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Hey look what I got. Saw them on labshop/IVOCLAR. Pretty cool huh?

ai1054.photobucket.com_albums_s499_adapb1_EJADA_8a8e6c93.jpg

ai1054.photobucket.com_albums_s499_adapb1_EJADA_a7af1057.jpg
ai1054.photobucket.com_albums_s499_adapb1_EJADA_8a8e6c93.jpg ai1054.photobucket.com_albums_s499_adapb1_EJADA_a7af1057.jpg

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
By the way I was told that the veneers were great and patient was very happy. I'm hoping to see them when patient comes in for check. If so I will take some pics and post.

Thanks for the input it was helpful.