e.max Multi

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Has anyone tried pressing multi on the pre-existing ep5000 multi program?. I hate "updating" my equipment when it all is working so well.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Has anyone tried pressing multi on the pre-existing ep5000 multi program?. I hate "updating" my equipment when it all is working so well.

My understanding is your rep will send an update to you that you zip-drive to your oven.
The program in the oven may have been tweekt.
Have not done it yet.

doug

doug

Reaction score
The update adds the "Multi" program to the furnace. I haven't bought into the multi yet so it is sitting there waiting for me to justify spending money on another drawer full of stuff.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
My ep5k already has a multi program. Tempted to give it a trial run. I know updating the oven is not difficult, I just hate changes when everything is working perfectly.

And yes, another very pricey drawer of ingots....

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score

I have updated my EP5000 and everything works great.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Come on Ivoclar, make it easier on us CAD guys and release the blue blocks already.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Come on Ivoclar, make it easier on us CAD guys and release the blue blocks already.

Revolutions don't happen overnight comrade. We must think of the collective.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Revolutions don't happen overnight comrade. We must think of the collective.
If we threaten to march on Lichtenstein maybe it will hasten their decision to bring them to market.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Let's call it a "business trip", write off the expense, see some really cool mountains, maybe ski a little, and if they decide to bring multi to cad, I may even buy a select from them.

Happy New Year, everyone! Cheers!

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Hi Bob, you should try the ep5010 it's an outer space furnace, but if don't like the results I will gladly buy the furnace from you cash up front no discount, I'm one of of your happy customers and I will stand by my word. Happy new year 2015!for you and all of you crew!!

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Dennis, multi EMAX takes way to much time for a one man lab. And destroying contacts isn't a plus!
Waiting for CAD;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You don't have to wait for Cad with CadCrowns.ca

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Bob I have been away fromt he network for a while. I will follow up with you via email. The Advanced press cycles work with some adjustment.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Is there anyone that could press a multi emax crown for me? I'd like to see what they look like before purchasing a new pressing oven.

T

twinrivers14

Reaction score
We have done quit a few of them and it is different to say the least different sprue tech. which isn't a big deal once you figure it out and a little more time to devest. You can adjust the incisal buy lowering or raising the restoration on the ring. We tend to lean more on the incisal side of the ingot. The downside is very rarely have we been able to get 4 crowns in a ring because even though they go in a 200 gram ring the ingots max pattern weight is only 1 gram vs. 1.7 in a large ingot.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks ,been a year since I updated it.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Isn't emax coming out with a multilayer for milling? Pressing takes to much time.