Dust collector

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hey everyone, what kind of dust collectors do you guys use? I have 7 work tables, so all 7 need some kind of air extraction system, right now there are 4 people in the lab working everyday, 3 tables are empty, so I use industrial vacuum cleaner for each table (einhell 1930sa or something like that..),but I have to change carbon brushes like every two or three months. So I am looking for something bigger or better and without carbon brushes, right now I'm looking at something like that:

https://www.canadianwoodworking.com/get-more/dust-collection-home-shop

but I am sure somebody here has similar thing or maybe a whole air extraction system, maybe with a water filter or something better, please share your ideas, I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in this :)

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
They'e running game the Quattro smart units here. Great suction, but I'm not so keen on the "smart" part...

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, what kind of dust collectors do you guys use? I have 7 work tables, so all 7 need some kind of air extraction system, right now there are 4 people in the lab working everyday, 3 tables are empty, so I use industrial vacuum cleaner for each table (einhell 1930sa or something like that..),but I have to change carbon brushes like every two or three months. So I am looking for something bigger or better and without carbon brushes, right now I'm looking at something like that:

https://www.canadianwoodworking.com/get-more/dust-collection-home-shop

but I am sure somebody here has similar thing or maybe a whole air extraction system, maybe with a water filter or something better, please share your ideas, I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in this :)
You're gambling with the long term health of yourself and any employees to implement a solution as in the link. Zr dust is tiny and pervasive, and will not be stopped with a canvas bag. Not to mention all the other particulates we deal with.

Y' only get one set of lungs.

Buy used if you like, but get something engineered to withstand the rigors of the lab particulates that like to go everywhere with grit and hardness that eat everything, and with HEPA filtration if it is at all possible.

J

Jorge

Reaction score
With Renfert Silent TS you cand send exaust air to outside of building with pipes.
There is an optional adapter for that.
So no smell or dust going back.
We use a ciclon prefilter for each one to save on bags

29210004_PROD_003_Preview.jpg

ciclon-decantador-de-polvo.jpg

Top Bottom