Dry milling machine suggestions

tehnik

tehnik

Hi

What milling machines WITH block changer do you suggest, that will be used to mill zirconia, PMMA and wax? I might be moving away from Roland milling machines so I need a good alternative. So far VHF S5 looks like one.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Who is the reseller and what kind of support will you get with a vhf mill?

I'm starting to look into a 5 axis too, so I'm curious about that companies K5+ mill. But would be concerned about the support of the reseller.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Loving the look of those new VHF mills !

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Hi

What milling machines WITH block changer do you suggest, that will be used to mill zirconia, PMMA and wax? I might be moving away from Roland milling machines so I need a good alternative. So far VHF S5 looks like one.
Block changer? or Puck changer?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Block changer? or Puck changer?
theres no nit worth picking here, there are no machines that change individual blocks but in a multi-puck environment you can have a puck holder that holds a new rack of 4/6/8 emax blocks. versamill's newest machine can hold a bunch of these puckholders, and if you place one of the 6unit blockholders in a few of those, you end up with a mchine that can mill 6 emaxes and then change holders and mill 6 more. repeat as necessary.

Reactions: JMN
OP
tehnik

tehnik

Last edited:
OP
tehnik

tehnik

What about imes 250i with changer?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.