CAMio ?? What the heck is this?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the new vendor, CAMio!!

I love playing with CAM....and I clicked on their ad and read the webpage, and still I have f'n clue as what the heck this is/does??

Anyone out there can help me?

Scotty

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Its an overlay for the CAM software what comes with the VHF mini mills, to help nest Sirona type blocks ( Lava ultimate )...since there's no native support for that...

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Its an overlay for the CAM software what comes with the VHF mini mills, to help nest Sirona type blocks ( Lava ultimate )...since there's no native support for that...

Actually the VHF mills Jensen Sells has the template for lave plus and ultimate, but it will only work with the Jensen mill. since they have the material made in a rectangular form as where the lava ultimate for the sirona mills have the peg style clamp. Scott You need to have a VHF mill 4 axis with the CB Cam the default cam software and controller. Camio just overlays and image over the CD Cam that shows the 4 points that the blocks sit in the holder that cimsystems makes for the roland that holds up to 4 blocks. You still use the cam software to create a disk but only place 4 units in that disk. Then you simply place the holder in the mill and mill. I have used it a few time and hey it works , now I can offer lava ultimate to my doctors.

cdlab

cdlab

Sponsors
Reaction score
Yes, Sevan and zero_zero have it correct. Here is a video that shows what this software does. Camio is very light and basic...It simply snaps an image overlay of the 4 block adapter onto the default VHF Dental CAM (if you use Sum3d or other 3rd party software, this is not for you).

It is extremely helpful for customers who use the VHF mini (eg. EZ Mill 400+) with the 98 mm fixture (for pin type materials).

Other software products are currently in development all relating to Dental Lab work or Dentistry in general.