...but wait... THERE'S MORE! Garage Sale PT.2 ALL OBO!!!

N

nickate

Reaction score
This is mostly the equipment I have amassed to open the lab I probably never will.... We would like our basement returned to us so it must go.

Prices are all in captions if you click pic!
$850 pic2 Coe-Bilt Gas boilout-cure tanks with pump, temp control and basket $850 pic2.jpg $850 pic3 Coe-Bilt Gas boilout-cure tanks with pump, temp control and basket $850 pic2 (2).jpg $850 pic4 Coe-Bilt Gas boilout-cure tanks with pump, temp control and basket $850 pic2.jpg All 3 Presses = $1700.jpg Bunn Coffee Maker with hot water Hooks to water line $40 NO POTS.jpg CMP Ticonium Hydrocolloid conditioner $850 pic1.jpg CMP Ticonium Hydrocolloid conditioner $850 pic2.jpg Coe-Bilt Single head press Complete $450.jpg Fume hood and vent $50 pic1.jpg Fume hood and vent $50 pic2.jpg Left Nevin is NEW. $1000 with ship crate.jpg Pic 1 $1000 each Coe-Bilt Double Press Two heads on each press Real nice cond.jpg Pic 2 $1000 each Double Press Two heads on each press Real nice cond.jpg Pic 3 $1000 each Double Press Two heads on each press Real nice cond.jpg Press 2 $500 on left.  Press3 (on right)  Dropped broken $300.jpg Ticonium self contained blaster with NEW GLOVES $750 pic1.jpg Ticonium self contained blaster with NEW GLOVES $750 pic2.jpg

Last edited:
AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I see a CDM Hydrocoloid conditioner, I could use a back up. Maybe I could come by & check it out?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I got the conditioner & the shell blaster

N

nickate

Reaction score
The Ticonium Blaster and the Hydrocolloid conditioner have been sold. (Pics 1, 2 8 and 9).

N

nickate

Reaction score
HOLIDAY BUMP!

This is mostly the equipment I have amassed to open the lab I probably never will.... We would like our basement returned to us so it must go.

Prices are all in captions if you click pic!

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
If the Boil Out unit is still available. I will make an offer
Call Vic at 856-795-1010
Lab owner in New Jersey

N

nickate

Reaction score
Boilout no longer available....

Top Bottom