Anybody running the Nabertherm Speed sintering Oven?

NDLMilling

NDLMilling

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking around at new sintering ovens. I'm trying to retire our troublesome Dekema uSic. Currently, I'm looking at the Nabertherm LHT 02/17 LB Speed. It has all of the features I'm used to with the Dekema, plus its got the molybdenum disilicide elements which is a win in my book. I'm curious if anyone on here is operating one of these ovens. If so, what are your opinions/experiences?

-Greg

high-temperature-oven-laboratory-16539-5228543.jpg

SteveD

SteveD

Reaction score
We have two running two cycles a day for the last 6 months. No problems!!!

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
Hi NDMilling,

just for info, what are the Troubles on your Dekema µsic? Would br a helpful info.

THX

NDLMilling

NDLMilling

Reaction score
Hi NDMilling,

just for info, what are the Troubles on your Dekema µsic? Would br a helpful info.

THX

I'm convinced that our unit is a lemon. My experience with it probably isn't indicative of the overall quality of other units. That said, ours has been quite troublesome. It's been out of commission about 50% of the time we have owned it. It has used up several sets of coils, two sets of thermocouples, a main board, and several sets of heating element wires. Most of this has all happened out of the warranty period, and has cost thousands of dollars. Last month, it died again and had be extensively disassembled to replace a memory chip. That was the last straw. Time to retire!

-Greg Everett

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
we have one as well, it's great. call nabertherm direct, they are awesome.