Anatomy online courses

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
Any online courses to improve anatomy or refresh our memory?
Courses to improve aesthetics?

C

charles007

Reaction score
None that I know of.

Russ DeVreugh course is as good as it gets..

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
Host a Russ DeVreugd Course in Your City

Any online courses to improve anatomy or refresh our memory?
Courses to improve aesthetics?

Charles007: None that I know of.
Russ DeVreugd course is as good as it gets..

Ohhh L@@K! my dream anterior lingual anatomy...photographed in an ad for a DeVreugd 2-day hands-on workshop. DeVreugd Signature Seminars (Click "Course Offerings" bar, left menu.)

007, your recommendation is my intro to these courses.

And a seasoned CDT, opening this thread; I am impressed. :)

Hey! Go back to "Course Offerings" and click any DeVreugd Signature Seminars photo and scroll to page bottom--Mr. DeVreugd invites folks to host courses; ask him for details! See here, even in your own city. Private Courses

(Disclaimer: CDT is not a stated requirement to host, although it may be. In any case I'm sure one's work must be superb to teach one of these seminars.)

Edit:
Thanks Charles!!:)

OMG! Mr. DeVreugd! You're lingual anterior anatomy artwork is THE best I've seen. Some facials closeups and step-by-step internal anatomy how-to photos on this site do take my breath away, too, and as you are looking for folks to host who may not notice they can help you spread the knowledge in their own locales, hence this post.

Last edited:
desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Is this guy above me drunk or is he that much of an *******?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
First if you go to the trouble and expense of putting a good anatomy and esthetic's course on the Internet in no time it's copied and spread all over the Internet. Then you find like it or not you did it because you love the industry and making money is not going to happen.

Russ has great courses and they will make you a better tech and yes he puts in nice lingual anatomy. If you can't do the ideal in an ideal situation how the HEfiddlesticks are you going to be able to make the adjustments when it calls for compromises that are far from the ideal.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Its raining in Texas today. Been so long my next door neighbor almost drowned looking up it was so darn pretty.

Texas was taken from Mexico by illegal aliens that forded the Red river in the north. Evidently the Mexicans were just biding there time to take it all back and never need to fire a shot.

Its defiantly in the water especially in the shallow slow flowing tepid water of the Rio Brazos.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I want everyone to be aware that Marvel has edited his post since I posted the above statement. Not sure what the deal is there but he apologized and said he has since apologized to Russ, and cleaned up his original post to what you see now. It was just odd and more odd coming from Marvel whom ive never seen post anything crude.
Forgive & Forget.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Marvel, you acting like a troll? You have to stand in line for that honor good sir. Trust me, there is a long line and after waiting to get to the head of it I do believe that you would fall from that dark cloud and land on the good side of the force :) Just in case, even the trolls know how much dedication Mr. DeVreugd has given to our industry, I'm glad to hear you finally got the memo.

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
I'd be cleanup crew for the chance to learn...

I want everyone to be aware that Marvel has edited ... apologized to Russ, and cleaned up to what you see now. It was just odd and more odd coming from Marvel whom ive never seen post anything crude. Forgive & Forget.

Call it lack of sleep maybe...since stumbling onto these forums not long ago I haven't been able to tear myself away and actually have got sleep deprived.

Part of it may have been that enamored as I am of so much on dentallabnetwork.com, it still came as a surprise to see Russ DeVreugd a member, he was instantly stratospheric to me from his website, and I hope the post as it is now helps him attract a bunch of our best to teach in more cities.

Had I the money I'd sign up for all the courses today, although in my ignorance I'd not understand a lot. Were Mr D close enough by I'd offer to be his whole cleanup crew for a chance to learn with him.

~m

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
Russ that's in Durham only. Anything in Europe? Or Canada in January February? that's why i mentioned online. It will be a great pleasure to attend a course of yours .

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Call it lack of sleep maybe...since stumbling onto these forums not long ago I haven't been able to tear myself away and actually have got sleep deprived.

Part of it may have been that enamored as I am of so much on dentallabnetwork.com, it still came as a surprise to see Russ DeVreugd a member, he was instantly stratospheric to me from his website, and I hope the post as it is now helps him attract a bunch of our best to teach in more cities.

Had I the money I'd sign up for all the courses today, although in my ignorance I'd not understand a lot. Were Mr D close enough by I'd offer to be his whole cleanup crew for a chance to learn with him.

~m

Hey, Unless it's fatal, it's no big deal! No problem!

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Thanks guys.
Russ that's in Durham only. Anything in Europe? Or Canada in January February? that's why i mentioned online. It will be a great pleasure to attend a course of yours .

All scheduled Programs, we put on, are at the Hilton Garden Inn Southpoint, Durham,NC.

The US Airforce in Germany 2012....maybe:p
London 2012......maybe :p

Thanks for your interest.

Russ

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Hey, Unless it's fatal, it's no big deal! No problem!

Russ, you also need to remember even us big old green cup eared trolls love you.

My wife still thinks she can out wax me from taking just one of your courses and I always counter you can't stack porcelain like Sang and I. LOL!

I do miss the artistic bench side of this a little but not enough to go back to those wages.

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. DeVreugd

[I am so sorry] call it lack of sleep maybe... Originally Posted by DeVreugd: Hey, Unless it's fatal, it's no big deal! No problem!

Your benefit of the doubt means a lot to me. :wavey:

So glad to read, too, your workshops soon
may extend their reach to outside the US, as well.

Here's to helping folks laugh the world over!

:bump2::cheer2::party::cheer2::bump2:

~m :rapture:

Last edited:
desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Your benefit of the doubt means a lot to me. :wavey:

So glad to read, too, your workshops soon
may extend their reach to outside the US, as well.

Here's to helping folks laugh the world over!

:bump2::cheer2::party::cheer2::bump2:

~m :rapture:

Its impossible to let such a humble man be picked on thats all. :p
and yes, lets forgive and forget and laugh some more!