All on 4 design procedure

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Solved, had to rotate around axes.
Cool. You'll never be able to put 360 into that setting. I think the max value is 190.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Hey,

I finally started to work on this case. I designed a library, but when adding attatchment in the dental designer I can not position the designed die into
correct place. It can not be rotated 360 degrees, also I saw in the control panel that the dies are not in the right orentiation.
Below are pictures, please help.
The attachment part is setup right, maybe show the issue on the design side. You can't rotate it 360?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

S

saso

Reaction score
I had problem because when creating a library, the attachments were orientated with z- axis upwards, 3shape has a y-axis upwards rule by default...I just rotated everything around y-axes with meshmixer and solved the problem.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I had problem because when creating a library, the attachments were orientated with z- axis upwards, 3shape has a y-axis upwards rule by default...I just rotated everything around y-axes with meshmixer and solved the problem.

actually the z/y inversion is common among providers who try to lock their systems. like core3d. a 3shape license from them is a y inverted axis.

this is something they write into the dongle. can make life quite difficult to outsource work to other manufacturing centers who don't want to be fiddling with your work just to get it into their cnc's

S

saso

Reaction score
actually the z/y inversion is common among providers who try to lock their systems. like core3d. a 3shape license from them is a y inverted axis.

this is something they write into the dongle. can make life quite difficult to outsource work to other manufacturing centers who don't want to be fiddling with your work just to get it into their cnc's

Exatcly, this is one of the things I don't understand from 3shape...and can be real pain in the ass:)