All on 4 design procedure

S

saso

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to do a all on 4 case with NEODENT implant system (cm mini conical). I would do it this way as it is shown onthe picture below. Let me explain.
First I would do the titanium, PEEK or PEKTTON base with gingiva and full anatomy teeth on top.
Then I would reduce just the base, teeth have to stay in full anatomy that can be later milled out of pmma or e.max...and later on cemented on the base. I would finish the construction with nexco gingiva.
Can someone please explain to me the exact procedure how this can be done. From start to finish haha
Actually the only thing I would like to know are the orders in dental designer, then I will figure it out myself.

I hope that i explained correctly.
Thanks in advance.

Saso

photo.php

S

saso

Reaction score
One last thing, by saying full anatomy teeth i mean solo crowns and not a bridge.

Thanks.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
to do this you have to put a lot of time into making the bar. this eats up the majorty of your time.

if it were just a big single unit it would take less time. but this giant bar? lets answer this question with another question. can you mill this bar? if not then would you consider sending the case to someone like panthera to do and ship back?

if you cant mill a bar youll be shipping it out anyway.

S

saso

Reaction score
Milling is not a problem. Ordering is more a problem. So do you think i should order a bar design on implants, if so which bar design?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
how much are you going to charge?It will take you a lot longer than you think

S

saso

Reaction score
This is exactly what i want to do...just with solo crowns. Could you describe a procedure please?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Long long long long long long story short.
-Create some attachments that look like picture perfect preps of Anteriors, Bi's, and molars. This can be done by designing a custom abutment and exporting the STL without a screw channel. Then in 3Shape control panel, creating and importing these attachments.
-Now build a diagnostic waxup using "Temp on Prepared Model" No need to design any tissue, just imagine its there just like you are going to imagine the bars height. Now finish your design and close the order. Then, "Copy and Append it." You're new copied order has a "Preparation scan," in the file directory. This step is the most helpful.
-Now create your All on X bar order and import the, "Preparation scan," from the previous step as a PrePrep scan.
-Now create your bar over your implants and edentulous areas. Consider the bar is not going to look like a traditional bar. 3shape doesn't care how your morph and sculpt the bar to support tissue.
-Now those attachments you designed are brought into play and placed in the best position according to your, "Preparation Scan," the one from the diagnostic you created.
-Now process and manufacture your bar. And while that is being manufactured, "Copy and Append this Order for the bar." Now you have another order who's "Preparation Arch, is the edentulous arch and bar with attachments that look like perfect tooth preps.
-Now create your last order. Import the, "Preparation Arch," from the bar as your Preparation arch. Then import the original diagnostic designed happened preparation arch as a Pre Prep. Design the single crowns on top of the bars preparation attachments.
-So now you have your bar being manufactured and your designing the single crowns over it.
Any questions? This is a very very long story short. But if you are already familiar with 3Shape, this will make more sense.

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
well described
could not have explained it better my self.

Hey Marcus did u resolve the Veriobase issue?

S

saso

Reaction score
Thanks for the excelent explanation, very precise:) so, this custom abutments have to be designed one by one. Scan the model, create the custom abutment and then generate the stl file, or is there a shortcut? By that i mean if they could be designed all together in one order? Sorry if this is a stupid question:)
Been using the software for 2 years now, but never done that before:) going big now:)

I will try it and then i will let you know how it worked...
Another question, did you tried it with a trios scanner or just with lab scanner, just asking, because some doctors are questioning me if it works with sending a digital impression.

Thanks again, you are great.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Creating an attachment library with scalable abutment shapes has been the fastest way to do this sort of cases.

I am working on another way using the removable partial module. Will share when I have it dialed in.

S

saso

Reaction score
Interesting...
Does someone have allready this library?
I don't know if am able to create the library in such short time, i am really short with time and this doc doesn't want to wait long:) will try to explain the situation, hope he will understand.

Otherwise, would be very happy if i could buy the library from someone for the reasonable price. If you know someone please let me know.

S

saso

Reaction score
There is no unreasonable price due to the effort that is behind the price...give me the numbers:)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There is no unreasonable price due to the effort that is behind the price...give me the numbers:)
I'll sell it to you for 2.7m USD. Per Year upgrades and bug maitenance patches negotiatable. Even fly over and come in person to install it. No per-diem or charges for travel and lodging.

Ciao

S

saso

Reaction score
:) fair deal...was just asking, no hard feelings.

S

saso

Reaction score
Hey,

I finally started to work on this case. I designed a library, but when adding attatchment in the dental designer I can not position the designed die into
correct place. It can not be rotated 360 degrees, also I saw in the control panel that the dies are not in the right orentiation.
Below are pictures, please help.

Attachments

• molar.jpg
    molar.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 35