Align buys Exocad

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I chose the patches because I didn’t want to trade one expensive habit for another 8one. The patches are easy to get off of. 21,14, 7 and done. I know people that quit smoking by vaping but they’re still vaping.
How long did you wear the same patch?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Vertical integrion always hurts the end uear
I'm interested to see how 3 Shape responds. As you know, 3S has been in legal battles with Align for some time now.
Maybe Align will introduce an annual subscription but if they are intent on " sticking it" to 3S then I doubt things will change.
3S is being challenged from all angles now . I hope in the end, we labs will benefit from all of this but somehow I doubt it.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Quit the tobacco when I was around 22 . That was 40 years ago but then again I only smoked for 5 years or so. And pot? I smoked it like maybe 7-10 times in my life. I get that real rapid heart rate thing going.. I'll die of feldspar poisoning.. Grinding in 200 thousand porcelain crowns has probably made my lungs look like the bottom of my wet mill water tank ..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ChillyAlarmingElkhound-small.gif

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You wear them for 24 hours, they irritated my skin so I just kept putting them in different places. I’m 6’2”, 230 so I’ve got a lot of skin.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
thread's been totally derailed...

very disappointing news. oh well.

Top Bottom