3D Scanner+ CAD software?

Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
Take my suggestion. Go for the DentCAD solution. It will help you a lot in the future. Am not going to earn anything from this suggestion:)

G

Gismo

Reaction score
Take my suggestion. Go for the DentCAD solution. It will help you a lot in the future. Am not going to earn anything from this suggestion

Can you explain why DentCad would be better than ExoCad?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You will have to pay duty on it.. This is one thing that sucks about being in europe, at least in the US we can trade between states without a pentalty.. I have ordered equipment from germany and had to pay duty on it in CH.. Didnt you have to pay it on the mill also?

Scott,but I am afraid if you send the scanner from U.S. I will have to pay VAT and duty taxes. Am I wrong? Or is there any other possibility not to pay the taxes?

G

Gismo

Reaction score
Within the EU there is no duty. Swiss does not belong to EU so you had to pay duty. Everything I will buy within EU is duty-free. That is the difference.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yes but if you buy from the US you will have to pay a duty ...

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Why would you put two scanners on one computer???

I would probably just have two dedicated scanning stations and one dedicated design station in his situation.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Sorry YMS, I know you didn't ask the question but I quoted you by mistake:)

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
I would probably just have two dedicated scanning stations and one dedicated design station in his situation.
Correcto!! By the way I didn't know *** was gay no wonder he is so intelligent.