3D Scanner+ CAD software?

G

Gismo

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I have just bought Kavo Everest milling machine with HyperDent Software. Now I wonder which scanner and software choose. 3 shape with DentalDesigner, Exocad or DentCad? Or maybe something else. What will be the right choice?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Cool, I have One of those as well. (KaVo that is...)

You shopping used or new scanner/CAD?

Interested in a new White-Light scanner and ExoCAD with Alienware Computer for around $21K?

Optional Abutment and Bar module avaliable and more.

Or maybe you already have a computer?

G

Gismo

Reaction score
I was looking for a new scanner, but if I get an interesting offer for used I will consider it as well. And I will need Abutment and Bur module also.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I can offer you a new 2012 White Light scanner, silimar to the One B&D Dental sells, and ExoCAD for $21k with a NEW Alienware Computer and dual monitors.

One Year Warranty , and One Year of Software updates. Implant Module and Bar is sold as well, and then you need library of scan locators (Markers) and the actual Physical Pieces.

Scott

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
love the roger rabbit avatar, right?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
are you in europe gismo?

G

Gismo

Reaction score
And what about the partial dentures? Are they also available as a module?

Dave at Dale

Dave at Dale

Reaction score
We have been using the Kavo Everest system at Dale for over five years. Amazing, great machine, entirely under rated and misunderstood by the industry. Enjoy it and good luck with it!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Where are you located Gismo ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
So YOU got the mill!! haha

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
The offer still stands.

It will be a European version Dongle of ExoCAD then.

Your KaVo looks like this? LOL

Just kidding, mine is dry-mill with Air-puffer/vacuum and holds Twin blocks of something kinda like a 3M Lava frame.

Powered by SUM3d CAM.

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0551.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0580.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0739.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0551.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0580.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0739.jpg

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
So YOU got the mill!! haha

Are we talking about one of the two that was for sale in Germany, with the sdc software that lets you run Hyperdent. If so you may want to check out the hard drive because the guy told me that it CAN run Hyperdent but was NOT on it. Hope its not the same one, anyway if it is you got it for a good price. Pete

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
dont wanna talk about it...:doh:

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I was bidding on the first one, was sure I had it in the bag but got out bid with 2 seconds to go, really wish I had put a proper bid in. It went soooooooooooooooo cheap. I felt sick for a couple of days, Lol

Last edited:
B

Buried1999

Reaction score
Seems you're looking for everything. Go for 7series from Dental Wings if you are seeking such functionalities. It comes with impant/bars, partials and model-builder modules. It's also able to scan impressions and has a multi-die plate for 30 dies.

G

Gismo

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I was bidding on the first one, was sure I had it in the bag but got out bid with 2 seconds to go, really wish I had put a proper bid in. It went soooooooooooooooo cheap. I felt sick for a couple of days, Lol
It was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally a very special price. Now I see that it seemed so good not only for me.:D But I don`t feel guilty about it. This time I was just more lucky:)
In a meantime I got the offer for DentCad "Complete DentCAD Solution" asking price is 8 500 € but there is no partials I think. Price for Hyperdent is something about 5k Euro.

I can offer you a new 2012 White Light scanner, silimar to the One B&D Dental sells, and ExoCAD for $21k with a NEW Alienware Computer and dual monitors.

One Year Warranty , and One Year of Software updates. Implant Module and Bar is sold as well, and then you need library of scan locators (Markers) and the actual Physical Pieces.
Please paste some link with the description because I don`t know what we are talking about. I am still interested but didn`t make any decision what it would be.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
are you going to try and mill partials? out of chrome? or wax?? If you want to design partials you gotta go with 3shape.