3 Shape D700

H

Hal2a

Ratings
11 1
I'm having issues with my scanner. I get a high pitched squeal, then scanning stops. I then have to restart the scanning process and sometimes have to recalibrate. It gets more frequent as time goes on. My question is has anyone opened up a scanner to clean or change a belt ? Has anyone had this issue and resolved it ? I know the writing is on the wall, I just want to delay the inevitable as long as possible.

S

spdljj

Ratings
I'm having issues with my scanner. I get a high pitched squeal, then scanning stops. I then have to restart the scanning process and sometimes have to recalibrate. It gets more frequent as time goes on. My question is has anyone opened up a scanner to clean or change a belt ? Has anyone had this issue and resolved it ? I know the writing is on the wall, I just want to delay the inevitable as long as possible.
I has similar issues a while ago with my D700. It wasn't complicated to open up and fix the issue. I simply removed the cover and located the the belt and pulleys. In my case simply applying handpiece lube to the spindle of each pulley fixed the problem. This was well over a year ago.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!