Hey, cad/cam fans can you like this?

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
waxing and pressing is a technique from times of yore...

i now eat my dinner with a knife and fork, i don't burp at the table, use a napkin to clean the mess from my face, and use words like thank you and excuse me

....but don't get me wrong, dragging my woman by her hair still gets me going ;)

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
waxing and pressing is a technique from times of yore...

i now eat my dinner with a knife and fork, i don't burp at the table, use a napkin to clean the mess from my face, and use words like thank you and excuse me

....but don't get me wrong, dragging my woman by her hair still gets me going ;)
ya.... You are the master running your mouth I can see shows me you do this all along at your workplace, how about posting one of your creations on the forum instead if you are so skillful in all aspects of your life Big Boy? .... at list I posted some....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
ya.... You are the master running your mouth I can see shows me you do this all along at your workplace, how about posting one of your creations on the forum instead if you are so skillful in all aspects of your life Big Boy? .... at list I posted some....

What can I say Ed, he's a leaf fan!

D

dhdc

Reaction score
ed,you are the one challenging your work v cad cam.You are obviously very proud of your work,but to parade it as something that cadcam can not match is fundamentaly wrong.
The facts are that your work needs to be at that standard as a minimum,or you will get blown out of the market,especially by cadcam.
Without offending you,that is not state of the art stuff,in terms of the model,articulator,anatomy,contour,shade,staining etc,
no offence,but posting on forums may bring replies that you will not always like

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
ed,you are the one challenging your work v cad cam.You are obviously very proud of your work,but to parade it as something that cadcam can not match is fundamentaly wrong.
The facts are that your work needs to be at that standard as a minimum,or you will get blown out of the market,especially by cadcam.
Without offending you,that is not state of the art stuff,in terms of the model,articulator,anatomy,contour,shade,staining etc,
no offence,but posting on forums may bring replies that you will not always like
you just proved my point . I did't expect "like" comments( I could't care less) on my postings,opposite I always like to provoke my opponents.Thank you for keeping the thread going....

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think this is an excellent thread.I don't think we need to get personal when in fact I'm sure there are many more people questioning the buzz around cad cam.
I came here to be persueded and I'm sure there are many more.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
I'd like to add, I am not a good photographer, so its hard to see many details on my photos and shade, so my sorry,next time will try to improve on my photo skills. but again my challenge to CAD/CAM lovers.... post some of your crowns,so far I get reply only mantra like, how good and perfect cad/cam is..PROVE IT man-up!
p.s. ones again, I personally working on a cad/cam frames layering,nothing exiting....pfm's are better , IMO

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Bego cad cast pfm...notice there's no die spacer

ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_DSC_0226.jpg
ai971.photobucket.com_albums_ae197_rkmrdt_DSC_0226.jpg

Last edited:
G

GeneNY

Reaction score
Dina1.JPG Dina2.JPG Dina3.JPG Dina4.jpg Dina7.jpg Dina 6.jpg Dina 8.jpg

this took me an hour to design . waxing would take me at least 3-4 hours .
there is no question that cad cam is here to stay , simplify our lives and push our creative skills further.

case is sintering . i ll post picks of the actual frame later.
Dina1.JPG Dina2.JPG Dina3.JPG Dina4.jpg Dina7.jpg Dina 6.jpg Dina 8.jpg

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
IMG_1304 - Copy19.jpg IMG_1305 - Copy2.jpg IMG_1308 - Copy313.jpg IMG_1362 - Copy823.jpg IMG_1331417.jpg IMG_1332619.jpg IMG_1339721.jpg

OK.... I'll bite.

printed wax patterns.
a few lifted off the die while I was taking the photos. this makes a few margins appear to be open. they were not.

Ryan
IMG_1304 - Copy19.jpg IMG_1305 - Copy2.jpg IMG_1308 - Copy313.jpg IMG_1362 - Copy823.jpg IMG_1331417.jpg IMG_1332619.jpg IMG_1339721.jpg

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
Oops....sorry for double posting!!

Ryan

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
View attachment 2871 View attachment 2872 View attachment 2873 View attachment 2874 View attachment 2875 View attachment 2876 View attachment 2877

OK.... I'll bite.

printed wax patterns.
a few lifted off the die while I was taking the photos. this makes a few margins appear to be open. they were not.

Ryan

nice job Ryan- what system are you scanning and designing in?

Greg Amendola MDT

we dont have anything as big as Ryans case in lab, but i will also post some pics Monday of our cad work-

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Edosauraus banging 'em out with the ole solid brass ...

aseparateark.com_Dinotopia_images_home_brass_band.jpg
aseparateark.com_Dinotopia_images_home_brass_band.jpg