CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
aimg403.imageshack.us_img403_880_mostrecent2.png
aimg29.imageshack.us_img29_9858_mostrecent1.png

my most recent full contour bridge
aimg403.imageshack.us_img403_880_mostrecent2.png aimg29.imageshack.us_img29_9858_mostrecent1.png

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
and i'm spent.

4407dab3-5b43-49f9-9efb-ece4ed73cac1.jpg

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Hey, cool luke! SHOW ME THE REAL CASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!:)

P

paulg100

Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:
P

paulg100

Reaction score
you think the doc will send you post op pics of that anterior case Luke? would be interesting to see.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I'll post some pics Monday of a couple of big cases I did recently that are in the patients mouth now. Before and afters. How about that?! All with the power and ease of 3Shape! Takes me about an hour and a half to do 12 units in the CAD software.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
I'll post some pics Monday of a couple of big cases I did recently that are in the patients mouth now. Before and afters. How about that?! All with the power and ease of 3Shape! Takes me about an hour and a half to do 12 units in the CAD software.
We shall see.:painkiller:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i have no idea who it even was now. that was 2 years ago.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Here are a couple of cases I have pics on that the Dr. sent back to me.

This woman wanted to have a fuller whiter smile. We pressed these out of Emax CAD LT. The Dr. told me that the patient is very happy with what she has now. I'm glad that we gave her what she wanted. We did 5-12 on this patient all singles.

ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1Before.jpg

ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1After.jpg

ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1.jpg

Here is another case we did for the same Dr. It was a very tough case. The patient didn't have a #7 previously. She had ortho and moved #6 around and was shaped up to look like a #7. It was rotated pretty bad. I had to make a cuspid look like a lateral in the software. We did 4-12 all single units on her. She was so happy with the results! She wanted them wider and more full looking than the last ones she had.

ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case2.jpg

There are some CAD crowns for you. I know your crowns are beautiful, I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is that we made the patients happy. That's really all that matters!
ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1Before.jpg ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1After.jpg ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case1.jpg ai1258.photobucket.com_albums_ii539_KentPWalton_Case2.jpg

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Luke,

So you think those look pretty good? Not too bad for pressed ceramics huh?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
5/10s mm facial on several of these. patient had a lot of interproximal tissue recession. Wanted it filled in as well.

Exocad, Origin white light scanner, Roland DWX-50. Milled out of wax and pressed full contour HT per doctors request.
The doctor took this photo and used some auto enhancement program for the color. Screwed up the trans etc.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337624142.752940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337624142.752940.jpg

Last edited:
shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Hey Ed go to my thread in Zirconia called Full Contour ZR Reconstrucitve Case. I've got before, after, scanned images, and milled wax units that verified the case before milling out of ZR. Very pleased with case.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Luke,

So you think those look pretty good? Not too bad for pressed ceramics huh?

yeah, not bad.

ed, i just design the stuff (sometimes) i have a lot of hats to wear at this lab, and none of them are on the finishing end of the c/b stuff. i do everything from modelwork to substrate and anatomical design, plus I.T. plus lab maintenance. the only skills i don't have are finishing porcelain or finishing zirconia.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
this took me an hour to design . waxing would take me at least 3-4 hours .
there is no question that cad cam is here to stay , simplify our lives and push our creative skills further.

case is sintering . i ll post picks of the actual frame later.
very nice framework there sir. can i ask if you used the anatomical function and did cutback, or did you do it the gen1 way with thimble copings built up to that?

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
ya.... You are the master running your mouth I can see shows me you do this all along at your workplace, how about posting one of your creations on the forum instead if you are so skillful in all aspects of your life Big Boy? .... at list I posted some....

We don't do any eMax whatsoever.......... zirconia, pfms and refractory

but for interests sake... (and not on the topic of pressed)

it ain't pretty,but it's real life...and i thought interesting... a post & core, then we opaqued it... then designed a zirconia crown to fit

SHELLEY,CHUCK_001.jpg IMG_5372.jpg

unfortunately no pic of it in the mouth but you get the idea
IMG_5372.jpg SHELLEY,CHUCK_001.jpg

Top Bottom