Wax up of the week

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
Was it intentional to remove the stippling in the 1st cm from the periferal roll? Looks nice. What are you using for high shine?
yes, its deliberate...patients rarely show that much gum, so I tend to only keep the stipple in a zone just above the margin to break the light up a little bit.
I use a compound first then dentishine from Ainsworth on a soft mop.

Last edited:
Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
This crown and bridge guy would like to know what denture teeth you used? They have a nice gradient translucency to them, very pretty.
I think these teeth are Enigma Life

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
thanks for all the nice comments folks!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
yes, its deliberate...patients rarely show that much gum, so I tend to only keep the stipple in a zone just above the margin to break the light up a little bit.
I use a compound first then dentishine from Ainsworth on a soft mop.
Well explained, well done.

Thedentureman

Thedentureman

Reaction score
Not a fancy one but sometime I see things different in the mouth then on the bench. Like teeth # 3,4. This case was a F/U and a two locater lower.

IMG_0365.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
Im actually from Clearwater, luckily.. I will also post a partial setup in the next week or so..
Clearwater, eh? Clearwater Beach is my wife and my favorite vacation spot. We have a trip booked for October already! Beautiful area.

S

Snirkelwitz

Reaction score
I don't festoon my wax ups.... any tips?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
This case is a wax up that I’m sending to Cagenix to have them fabricate one of their 360s. View attachment 32011
I'd love to hear a review of what these are and what the pros/cons are.

For instance, are they scanning your wax up and milling that into something else? What does that look like?
Their website says these are mated parts.
I've never seen one of these before, though the mating concept I already understand has been out there for a while.

You do really nice work, we all would like to hear your thoughts on this process.

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
First time post and I’m obviously killing it!! This was a partial framework that I fabricated with the Bego Wironium extra hard alloy. I used GC gradia to opaque the framework and mask the metal. The teeth are Kulzer Mondial 6 and Mondial 8.