Delivery bags

Hayden40

Hayden40

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for the best choice for delivery bags,( dentures delivery),I used paper bags but not high quality, Zahn dental (100) around $37
What do you use to deliver cases?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I use very large white bags that are large enough to hold a case pan sitting up correctly when the bag is oriented normally. So I don't have to explain not to handle it like we basically all expect - from the top.

They are nominally 8x5x18 & got them from a restaurant supply house initially. Uline doesn't have them white at that size.

The prosthetic is inside in a quart zippy freezer bag, unless it is a Diamond D new fabrication, then it is in their spiffy heat seal bags.

Hayden40

Hayden40

Reaction score
No, for normal delivery cases to the dentists!
I use paper bags, any time they get wet they fall a part!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We get our bags from a printer with our logo, address, etc. printed on them. They are 10x13,

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I buy mine from Amazon. White paper bags. 100 for $9.39. They don't fall apart on me. I stamp them with a self inking address stamp designed on Amazon. There is a variety. With some imagination you can insert your lab name rather than the family name, etc.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for the best choice for delivery bags,( dentures delivery),I used paper bags but not high quality, Zahn dental (100) around $37
What do you use to deliver cases?

I use the same bags, although I think they are expensive.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I buy mine from Amazon. White paper bags. 100 for $9.39. They don't fall apart on me. I stamp them with a self inking address stamp designed on Amazon. There is a variety. With some imagination you can insert your lab name rather than the family name, etc.

What are the ones you have called please?
When I read this I went to Amazon and while looking found these, of course the candles inside probably wouldn't work well otherwise i would go for this :)
https://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Lumi...rds=white+water+resistant+paper+delivery+bags

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Doctor, I have brought with me a luminary in the field so we can discuss these issues and gain mutual enlightenment.

Very illuminating, you brightened my day! :)

N

nickate

Reaction score
I guess I missed the change.... When did we move on from boxes to bags for denture cases?!?
The only time I use a white lunch bag from Walmart is when I am delivering 3rd party-- usually a surgeon's office...
This way I am not out a box and the box still goes to the dentist with the carnage and invoice.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I guess I missed the change.... When did we move on from boxes to bags for denture cases?!?
The only time I use a white lunch bag from Walmart is when I am delivering 3rd party-- usually a surgeon's office...
This way I am not out a box and the box still goes to the dentist with the carnage and invoice.
I do it because it looks, to me, more professional when everything they send/give me is in the bag. Instead of the boxes and three casepans or big plastic snap-lid boxes to carry and keep from trying to skitter off the counter when putting it all down. Just 1 bag per case, invoice on the outside, and nothing to get mixed up.

Shipping would be different, but for in person deliveries, this simplifies my life.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Boxes seem to hang around the office- for whatever reason. And that is indirect free advertising for you. Some staff skips from office to office and if they remember your name..... BAM.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
What are the ones you have called please?
When I read this I went to Amazon and while looking found these, of course the candles inside probably wouldn't work well otherwise i would go for this :)
https://www.amazon.com/Lantern-Lumi...rds=white+water+resistant+paper+delivery+bags

Pacon Kraft bags. 6 x 11 x 6 gusset. White. I have never had them fall apart, but I wouldn't call them sturdy. My cases do not have a lot of heavy models. Maybe 6lbs max? I've never weighed an outgoing case. I would not use them for outdoor votives.

Granger (or a party supply house) might have larger quantities for a better price break.

S

Stella02

Reaction score
How does everybody deliver their try ins to dentist? Leave them on the articulator, in a paper bag with a copy of the lab script on the outside?
In also interested in professional, but cost effective delivery methods

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
How does everybody deliver their try ins to dentist? Leave them on the articulator, in a paper bag with a copy of the lab script on the outside?
In also interested in professional, but cost effective delivery methods
Wax try-ins are sanitized and zippy bagged individually.
Models left mounted on articuator and go along to the office.

Everything that leaves your lab and goes into a pt's mouth should be sanitized before delivery. Custom trays, wax rims, and wax ups included.

S

Stella02

Reaction score
Wax try-ins are sanitized and zippy bagged individually.
Models left mounted on articuator and go along to the office.

Everything that leaves your lab and goes into a pt's mouth should be sanitized before delivery. Custom trays, wax rims, and wax ups included.

I was inquiring about bags and boxes, I know things need to get sanitized