Delivery bags

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Did you see him on TV?
No, he’s from my hometown. Played on the ‘76 championship team. Hangs out at the local Am Legion drinking boilermakers and telling everyone how great a rebounder he was.
I thought you’d been to VT before??

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
No, he’s from my hometown. Played on the ‘76 championship team. Hangs out at the local Am Legion drinking boilermakers and telling everyone how great a rebounder he was.
I thought you’d been to VT before??
I looked him up afterward and assumed he was on your H.S team and was the reason you had to ride the bench and the source of some of you bitterness.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I looked him up afterward and assumed he was on your H.S team and was the reason you had to ride the bench and the source of some of you bitterness.
Older than me by quite a bit.
I think he was actually on the ‘73 state championship team now that I think about it.
Back in the days of short, shorts, tube socks and Chuck Taylors....

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Older than me by quite a bit.
I think he was actually on the ‘73 state championship team now that I think about it.
Back in the days of short, shorts, tube socks and Chuck Taylors....
Isn't it a little early to be drinking boiler makers with him at the American Legion?

D

David Laville

Reaction score
I get these sweet plastic boxes with a folding lid from the dollar store. Way cheaper than anything else, and they hold up. I will try to take some pics when I get back. The office staff think they are somehow high end haha. I see other labs use brown paper bags.. IMO thats gross, looks like leftover school lunch, and you cant see the case inside. I put the case/invoice in the cheapest quart ziplock I can find, then in the plastic box, with a biz card taped inside so they remember me.That way I always have a box and card left at their office that doesnt get thrown out like cardboard, and is reusable, win/win.

When I started out I used similar boxes. Problem was I wasn't getting them back because the office staff was taking them home.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
Maine too!

I love Maine. It has one of my most favorite golf courses and my wife and I love a little lobster restaurant on the coast near the lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth, I was looking to buy some land to put a small cabin and thought "how expensive can land be in Maine?".......it's very expensive so the Smoky Mountains may be my next alternative.

D

David Laville

Reaction score
I’ve done a good bit of traveling myself. I’ve been to Montreal, Ithaca, NY and all the way to Maryland to the South.

I've been to approx. 45 of the 50 states including Alaska and Vancouver, Canada. This fall I'll be in Nova Scotia, Halifax and Quebec. Next year I should be visiting Iceland and Greenland. If it weren't for our 3 dogs I'd be traveling a lot more.