Piccolo Scanner

A

ABV

Reaction score
Anyone wanting to get rid of an old Piccolo Scanner? It doesn't have to be in working condition.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
as a doorstop

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
With all the telescopes that are coming through my lab I have been wanting to revert back to touch scanning of the teles to produce the secondaries. Right now we are duplicating and pouring in stone and we are loosing a bit of accuracy. I believe renishaw repurposed the forte with an open software but not aware of any others for the Picalo????

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
With all the telescopes that are coming through my lab I have been wanting to revert back to touch scanning of the teles to produce the secondaries. Right now we are duplicating and pouring in stone and we are loosing a bit of accuracy. I believe renishaw repurposed the forte with an open software but not aware of any others for the Picalo????
3i was working with them too, and I don't know if they still are. Not open, but still an option to produce through their internal milling group(s).
Be aware if you get to installing with their software, many antivirus see the back end relational database it uses as a virus. You have to set the virus scanner to ignore it.

Edit:lost a letter in ther

Last edited: