Hydrocolloid Machine not heating to melt

A

AngelM

Reaction score
I restored a NevinLabs mixing machine after it was damaged from Wirogel spilled inside and damaged some parts internally I’ve swapped out some parts and redid some electrical wiring and it’s working just perfect if it weren’t for the fact that it doesn’t want to reach the melting point we set as it stays at a 33 degrees C anyone I’m thinking it might be the insulation pad under the bowl itself being half of it burned off and I should replace it to retain the escaping heat but that’s just an idea. Anyone have any recommendations?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I restored a NevinLabs mixing machine after it was damaged from Wirogel spilled inside and damaged some parts internally I’ve swapped out some parts and redid some electrical wiring and it’s working just perfect if it weren’t for the fact that it doesn’t want to reach the melting point we set as it stays at a 33 degrees C anyone I’m thinking it might be the insulation pad under the bowl itself being half of it burned off and I should replace it to retain the escaping heat but that’s just an idea. Anyone have any recommendations?
Call Garland. https://garlanddental.com/

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Could be bad heating element, unless you replaced it already.