Looking for a good starter intraoral scanner lease..any suggestions where to go?

S

smarzouk

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation or good contact for leasing an entry level intra oral scanner? I am looking to scan full arches quickly for athletic mouthguards.

Davor RDT

Davor RDT

Reaction score
Primescan from Sirona is decent in good hands. I am sure all resellers offer rent/lease options. There are good reviews of medit 700 as well.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Trios 3 is the best and fastest intra oral scanner by far.
The advanced software will enhance the efficiency of scanning a palate which is crucial.
Medit I500 is crap at speed scanning and will leave voids and artifacts which are a pita.Trios bite scan alignment is far superior to Medit as well.
You will overpay if you lease.

J

Joonizcool

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation or good contact for leasing an entry level intra oral scanner? I am looking to scan full arches quickly for athletic mouthguards.
Dandy labs will lease Medit I tra oral scanners for free as long as you send them your digital workflow

G

GMoneyHomie

Reaction score
I recommend Itero, great for a small to medium size office since it has built in AI cleanup for any mistakes, plus its just intuitive to use. Next vote would be Trios, also nice to use but slower at scanning and sometimes has artifacts.

AaronW12321

AaronW12321

Reaction score
I see around 100 scans a day. In terms of scan quality only, my take is Trios>Itero>Medit>Primescan>Carestream/Dexis. With Trios being FAR superior to the others.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'd call cad-ray.com and speak with the largest scanner seller on the planet to give you advice in which direction to go. Plus, after they listen to what you are doing with it, they probably have some used scanners of various manufacturers laying around that they would offer you a great deal on since you are only doing mouthguards with it.

Top Bottom