NT Trading Nobel 3.5??

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why is the NP a 3.5mm instead of 3.6?? It obviously will not fit a 3.6 nobel impression coping.. so why do they make it? What am I missing?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
3.6 is outer diameter of the implant body.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
The connection platform is what matters on restoring an implant for the prosthetics,

not the diameter of the actual implant. Like 2th said, that's the implant diameter.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ok, so how do you fit a 3.6 nobel impression coping , in a 3.5mm NT trading analog... It doesnt fit. Tab A no fitty Slot B.

NT trading doesnt make impression copings, so im assuming you can only use a 4.3 NT analog with a nobel 3.6 ..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Ok, so how do you fit a 3.6 nobel impression coping , in a 3.5mm NT trading analog... It doesnt fit. Tab A no fitty Slot B.

NT trading doesnt make impression copings, so im assuming you can only use a 4.3 NT analog with a nobel 3.6 ..
The connection geometries have the same dimensions. The outer diameter is different.
3.25 3i and 3.5 are the same connection dimensions. 4.1 and 4.8 are the same for Straumann.Hmmmm2

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Playin a lil game called just the tip..

20160613_124043.JPG

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Seriously though, can someone explain why this 3.5 analog even exists? Some @cap ? What use is an analog that is too small for the corresponding impression coping? If it were a 3.7 analog, I would get it... Has anyone ever used one of these??

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
NP is a 3.5, I just ordered the wrong one in my rush to get outta town last week. BangheadBanghead

I ordered the right abutments, but wrong analogs.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Insert [Shoot self in head emoji]

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
NP is a 3.5, I just ordered the wrong one in my rush to get outta town last week. BangheadBanghead

I ordered the right abutments, but wrong analogs.

So, how was yer weekend ?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Taking time off is more work than if I stay home... Having said that.. Banff was rainy, radium was fun. Driving down the plains to Crowsnest pass pretty much blew my FJ off the road.. wind was gusting at 25-30mph.. Frank slide in AB was a sight to see. Saw a cow moose with baby in the river, baby got swept away but eventually made it out. Other than that.. its monday again..

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Bwahaha! (but I'm laughing with you, right? Cause you're laughing too?)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
even kings lose their crowns ..Stupido2

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
.. and you can tell how much thought I put into it, Id rather start a post, than think for myself..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Ya,like we always order the right components every time and never have any left over analogs and stock abutments . Someday I'll get a case for that Branemark...better hang onto it.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
damn I shouldve seen what you had 2th, just had to order a branemark 4.0 for an old procera? abutment that chipped porcelain.. Dr wanted me to add porcelain, 3 different porcelains later, nothing stuck, so I ordered him an impression coping and analog. :Top:

I didnt have the cases in front of me and ordering from memory is like going to the grocery store without a list..

X

Xydorf

Reaction score
Ya,like we always order the right components every time and never have any left over analogs and stock abutments . Someday I'll get a case for that Branemark...better hang onto it.

In Sweden we say Brånemark :)

On topic: the problem with nt-trading is that their 2-connect platform only has 2.5mm long abutments for Nobel replace np... many times you need shorter but they don't have it...

Top Bottom