Mondays Suck! But how was your weekend?

Bob Smith

Bob Smith

Reaction score
I have the same splits on the corners of my thumbs. My wife says it's from the lab stone drawing moisture from my skin.

Maybe Mr. Lab Guy can give us some advice on hand cream products.;)
My wife says that it's because I'm old.

W

wanny-

Reaction score
I have the same splits on the corners of my thumbs. My wife says it's from the lab stone drawing moisture from my skin.

Maybe Mr. Lab Guy can give us some advice on hand cream products.;)

I heard that the 3M Cavilon Cream (don't remember which one - double or regular?) and Udder cream work very well for moisturizing. Apparently the Cavilon has some chemical that help penetrate further into the skin to heal.

But if you want to go rc75's route and almost everyone here always think about cost....why spend full price for Astroglide....get the generic....Food grade propylene glycol.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I went hiking with the gf Saturday and that was pretty cool. Anyone else do anything other than mill zirconia? Hmmmm2Questionmark

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Almost broke my back laying down more than twenty concrete step slabs...part of my ongoing DIY deck project...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Almost broke my back laying down more than twenty concrete step slabs...part of my ongoing DIY deck project...

20 slabs ? No wonder you call it "broke back mountain"Biggrin

S

Sheikh

Reaction score
Hi,

How are you ? Iam Zameer. I want to purchase Chrome Cobalt Titanium Blanks.. do you have any idea where can I buy that at an affordable price ?

Do you any idea about wholesale sellers for VITA VM9 product ?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi,

How are you ? Iam Zameer. I want to purchase Chrome Cobalt Titanium Blanks.. do you have any idea where can I buy that at an affordable price ?

Do you any idea about wholesale sellers for VITA VM9 product ?

I just emailed you Zameer.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Every weekend feels like a long weekend :) Soccer Friday, then golf, golf and more golfing!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm at home recovering from having my gallbladder removed. My weekend pretty much sucked! I'm still in bed feeling nauseous but I'm alive so I can't complain!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ouch, hang in there ron!

i turned my AC on for the first time yesterday.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
yeah, it got uncomfortably warm in my apartment. nearly 25C ! took two whole pints of beer to cool off enough to reach the thermostat.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yeah Mondays can blow me but this one was particularly nasty...

I got in at my normal 5am only to find compressor threw a rod on Friday and no one noticed. I had the old 60 gal stand up disconnected and out of the lab by myself in 35 min. I have to say my back hurts like hell but was surprised I muscled this beast by myself as no one was here to help me.

Off to home depot to purchase a new BIGGER beast, 80 gal 5 horse stand up. guys forklift loaded it in the new truck and baptized the bed with its first scratch. I tied it down and limped back to the lab with the most top heavy item I have ever transported. Got there in one piece 4 guys to lift the beast and installed by 8am for not much downtime. Now the back side of my lab looks like sanford and sons with two cheap disposable compressors. The last home depot special lasted less than a year the other was installed in 2 labs and lasted 15 years. The good news is there is a 2 year waranty, so I get a new compressor for my home shop on their dime.

I am sure I will be moving slow tomorrow.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
No bedliner in your truck ?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Spray in getting done soon when I have the time,

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Nerf gun war on Friday night with the kids. They won.
Dinner and a comedy club on Saturday night with my wife. I won.
Sunday I mowed the lawn, sprayed the trees, put air in the can and bike tires and fixed the sprinklers. The family won.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
u2eqatav.jpg
moring coffee, wait what day is this?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
It wasn't quite the weekend yet but saw DaveMatthewsBand last night. Great show !